Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man’s best friend mourns his death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost my dog earlier this summer. Worst feeling ever. Still cant bring myself to get another one.

Comment

I have four dogs that I love with all my heart and that **** was sad as hell to watch. Im a grown ass man but Im gonna cry like a little b!tch when any of them pass.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        i have a 100lb lab / akita mix - mf'ers so emo, no way he'd do this for me.
        This was really funny

Comment

Comment

show this to the **** from China and Philipines

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              Grew up with Rottweilers and Labradors. Love those dogs. Always wanted an Akita..
              I have a Lab and Akita. Both lovely, loyal dogs. The Akita sleeps on the landing up stairs at night to be with/near us.

Heartbreaking watching the video though. So sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                Lost my dog earlier this summer. Worst feeling ever. Still cant bring myself to get another one.
                i know it's **** when a dog dies i had a puppy but he was ran over on the road .i was so mad at the people who did it.then one month later his little brother was ran over.it is the worst feeling. they both where nice friendly puppy's they would be so happy to see me come home .

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                  i know it's **** when a dog dies i had a puppy but he was ran over on the road .i was so mad at the people who did it.then one month later his little brother was ran over.it is the worst feeling. they both where nice friendly puppy's they would be so happy to see me come home .
                  dumbass...how your puppies go on the road. be mad at yourself, idiot

nothing but stupidity at its best.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                    dumbass...how your puppies go on the road. be mad at yourself, idiot

nothing but stupidity at its best.
                    i was not even there someone else was looking after him and if you said that to my face i would crush you .you don't know how well i looked after them .if i was there i would have been outside keeping a eye on them .your a ****ing peace of **** if you new what it felt like to come home and someone tell you he died **** you lowlife peace of **** .mother ****er just judging people with out even knowing what happened.

Comment

The video has been edited.

The dog probably only layed there for two seconds.

Comment

Working...
                      X