No announcement yet.

The Case For A Creator Documentary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Las Vegas, View Post
    It depends on what you think god is. The truth of the matter is chances are humans will never know.

A simple question can define all logic between Atheists and Christians and make both of there arguments look completely foolish.

It's been proven time and time again that nothing can come from nothing. Everything has a creator and whether you like it or not, that's the "logic" that we as human have discovered throughout history, and it's something the atheists vastly support. A simple atom could of developed an entire universe. The thing is, who developed the atom? The atom cannot come from nothing. That defines logic, and that's what this life is. Infinite possibilities. So to say that only uneducated people believe in god is foolish, and it's even more foolish to say logic says god doesn't exist.

People can believe in what they wanna believe. We as humans have free choice. Aslong as it provides good positive energy I see no problem with it. Same with atheists. If they don't believe in god that's fine too.

However both arguments are completely and utterly stupid. Have people believe in what they wanna believe.
    I agree - science is ok and good BUT science still will always be inaccurate - because they can only base things on WHAT THEY KNOW - and as we know till this day we still find out new things about flowers - animals and and and. This happens because we can only base things on WHAT WE KNOW - the human being ain't created anything in this universe - we found everything already in place - if you ain't create anything you will never have knowledge over it (at least not 100%)...

We all come in this world with the same addictions: Air to breath - water to drink - food to eat - and we all addicted to death... the human being can't create anything on this world - we are here to find - everybody decides what they want to find... the ones who are truly blessed find life in death and can live happy with this world - because they know this time will go around - if I wouldn't believe in God and a life after this life that would mean that my life is worthless - because that I die is clear - for what do I live then??? I would be a drug addict... alcoholic as well probably...

But to everyone his own opinion...

Comment

• Originally posted by jkaisen41 View Post
      I agree - science is ok and good BUT science still will always be inaccurate - because they can only base things on WHAT THEY KNOW - and as we know till this day we still find out new things about flowers - animals and and and. This happens because we can only base things on WHAT WE KNOW -
      Science isn't a body of knowledge, science is a method for systematically working out what's really true. In doing so we are able to logically produce a body of knowledge by which we understand the universe we live in better.

I'm not entirely sure of your point. You're saying that because "science" doesn't know everything then it knows nothing?

the human being ain't created anything in this universe - we found everything already in place - if you ain't create anything you will never have knowledge over it (at least not 100%)...
      That's not true though is it? You're typing your message on a computer which is made out of a huge number of entirely synthetic molecules and transferring the message over the internet which is entirely man-made and never existed until we made it exist. That's without getting into exotic heavy elements which can only be created using hugely expensive experimental machinery and don't exist anywhere else in the universe.

We all come in this world with the same addictions: Air to breath - water to drink - food to eat - and we all addicted to death... the human being can't create anything on this world - we are here to find
      And yet your silly religion forbids actually finding anything.

- everybody decides what they want to find... the ones who are truly blessed find life in death and can live happy with this world
      This is the life sucking, death affirming claptrap I find particularly distasteful about religion. The only way you can be happy in this world is by suffering under the illusion that you'll go to Disney Land when you die!?

- because they know this time will go around - if I wouldn't believe in God and a life after this life that would mean that my life is worthless - because that I die is clear - for what do I live then??? I would be a drug addict... alcoholic as well probably...
      Essentially you have just listed your character flaws in order to support religion. I don't believe in god or an afterlife, my life isn't worthless as my life has the meaning I apply to it. Oh and hey, I'm drug free and drink in moderation too! Thanks, no-god.

But to everyone his own opinion...
      One of the things that science does is sort out opinions from facts. Hey, it might be your "opinion" that water flows upwards. Doesn't mean that it's ever going to happen.

Comment

• Personally I think both the God, and Big Bang theory, are equally ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Personally I think both the God, and Big Bang theory, are equally ******ed.
          Well BBT is extrapolated from numerous strands of evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Well BBT is extrapolated from numerous strands of evidence.
            Lets see if I can have a conversation with you, where you don't mock the ever living **** out of the person you're debating with.

I can jump back and forth between sides, as both sides seemingly make some sense, and no sense.

Here's something that always interested me from a creation standpoint.

The ozone layer.

Seemingly the main point of it is what?... protection.

The entire idea of its sole purpose, seems like something that was "put there".

Is it impossible for you to see that side?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Science isn't a body of knowledge, science is a method for systematically working out what's really true. In doing so we are able to logically produce a body of knowledge by which we understand the universe we live in better.
              Yeah systematically you work something out - with the knowledge that is THERE - how do you wanna know if it's true? It is true to the facts that you know - that science knows until today - I have no problem whatsoever with science and neither has GOD - he likes science because he knows in the end it will only prove him right... everything he already said about the world and that everything will come back to the point: that SOMEBODY had to create all of this... of course science knows a lot of stuff but it doesn't know it all - science knows a lot about numbers but still there is always a bigger number on top of it... the same with everything else in the universe - there is no end to understanding and trying to find it out systematically... so you can search for all of your life but science will not give you an answer to it - it is an endless search for something that you will never be able to find...

Of course it is true - all the stuff that you just said has existed on earth it only had to be put into a form or shape that wasn't be thought of before - it is with everything like that Squeal - the first car - of course great innovation at the time but it was made out of things that already existed on this planet - not in this shape or form but still it existed and now everybody can build a car - stuff like Internet ain't happened like this and this was there... it was created by stuff that we already knew and that existed on this planet - nobody had to create something all new for that... they made a pc work but with stuff that already existed on earth and with their system yes - call it a creation - I call it using what you have found in a different way/shape/form... a creation is something that can't be copied - if science is so great why can't they create a new world - if they know all as you seem to claim Squeal? If they know how everything started exactly it shouldn't be hard for them to duplicate it or? Why not clone human beings - if they know how it is done? Why not cure all the sickness in this world if science knows everything Squeal? Science is fundamentally flawed - science only knows what science knows - they can test stuff and try to prove something but in the end there knowledge is limited - so yes, I follow science and enjoy sciene BUT still - I take my wisdom from someone who created this all - different way of life Squeal...

Why silly? I found peace and love - what should I need more - you always have to remember that you are non-believer doesn't hurt me or GOD in any form - your non-believe doesn't mean that he ain't exists... we actually find a lot of things Squeal... even in the relevation books: The word man and woman is been used 23 times which shows the balance between man and woman and the equalness - the word day is getting used 365 times and the word days 30 times - the word moon 12 times - the word country gets used 13 times - and the world sea 32 which adds up to 45 - if you devide 13 through 45 you will get 0,28888... if you devide 32 through 45 you will get 0,7111111 - 28% and 71% are exactly how we know this world is divided by seamasses and countrymasses - so you see - you can find a lot of science stuff in it as well - if you want to see it and believe it - if don't then don't... and and and I mean so many examples that I can give you Squeal - I hope you understand that I can't translate it so good in English but you will get the point...

Why distasteful? I don't suffer Squeal - it isn't hard for me to not do drugs or drink - to not have sex or anything - I'm not addicted to this world so it isn't a problem to me not anyone else - and I don't suffer - I just have found a way to get a long with bad situations because I know this happens for a reason - and I have to be strong - I can't give in to the weakness in myselve or anything - if I try to understand why things happen I will understand them and be happy with it... it is not Disney Land *lol* you can't compare paradise to anything that your eyes have ever seen - and even this should be lie - may GOD protect me from ever believing this - where is the problem? I don't do harm to anyone and try to help where I can - I live a clean life and I'm happy - for some it maybe to less to be ''just'' a servant of GOD - because they have the feeling that a human being is so special and it doesn't have to serve anyone... that's ok... I have no problem with being a good servant and have a happy life Squeal...

No I haven't - even before I was a believer in GOD I never drunk, smoked or had sex Squeal or anything - I'm just talking about human beings around me - everybody does drugs, drinks and and and - because they are empty inside - they are searching for something but don't know what... I was never like this - I'm sorry to dissapoint you :-) and you are right - life has the meaning that I apply to it - and my life has a beautiful meaning now Squeal - that's sad that you don't believe in it - I always saw you as a smart character it is sad that you think you can outsmart GOD though - I still hope that one day you will make your peace with him...

Yeah, but what should it sort out with my opinion - science can try to prove all day that GOD doesn't exist - the same way I can prove that GOD does exist - if you don't believe - I know that he exists - if you ever spend time with some one who is really god obeying you will feel the difference - the love that GOD can create in you...

Your comic in your sig is funny... since you are such a big science guy Squeal tell me - do you now about food science as well - just look into the newest science facts about pork and then you know why pork is forbidden by GOD (to all - it stands in the bible and thora as well)... pork is toxic to the human body... it is a simply as that... if you believe in science then you should use science for everything and not just for what ever opinion you just need it - same with alcohol by the way - there is not one good reason to drink alcohol at all - not one... and and and...

Gay Sex... gay sex has no reason whatsoever with the exception of not being able to control your own sexual desire - the vagina gets wet and through it you can do a baby - so you can say vagina sex has a purpose - what is there for a logical reason to have **** sex? Because there is a hole? Your noose also has a hole and do you put a penis into that? We don't want to talk about all the other stuff that can happen to your butt through **** sex... what does science say about gay sex???

Comment

Lets see if I can have a conversation with you, where you don't mock the ever living **** out of the person you're debating with.

I can jump back and forth between sides, as both sides seemingly make some sense, and no sense.

Here's something that always interested me from a creation standpoint.

The ozone layer.

Seemingly the main point of it is what?... protection.

The entire idea of its sole purpose, seems like something that was "put there".

Is it impossible for you to see that side?
                He can't Reed *looooooooool* it's part of science to mock other ppl - it's a good point in a conversation to make sure that you are right :-)

In what do you believe? What do you believe happens after you are dead? Or you believe nothing happens?

I feel there are basically 3 questions in life that everybody tries to answer in point of their lifes...

How was I created?
                What is my purpose in life?
                What happens after my life?

What are your answers Reed? Or do you never gave it a thought?

Squeal at least worked at me hard and make me believe that 9/11 were planes and all that - he is right and I couldn't give him another theory with the exception of a feeling - he still though ain't answered HOW THIS ALL COULD HAPPEN - I still think that the US with their security apparat was more then able to defend that but I won't turn it into another 9/11 thread *looooooooooooooooooool* he simply can't see other opinions just his FACTS and SCIENCE - but he doesn't understand that even if things are proven on a scientific level that you can still ask questions about some other aspects - he is a guy who just sees a KO and says - well punch connected - lights went out - brain disconnect etc. but he can't see or try to see why it happened - he has his opinion and that's it - that's why I call him Mr. Miyagi - knows it all - no reason basically to argue with him...

Comment

• Originally posted by jkaisen41 View Post
                  He can't Reed *looooooooool* it's part of science to mock other ppl - it's a good point in a conversation to make sure that you are right :-)

In what do you believe? What do you believe happens after you are dead? Or you believe nothing happens?

I feel there are basically 3 questions in life that everybody tries to answer in point of their lifes...

How was I created?
                  What is my purpose in life?
                  What happens after my life?

What are your answers Reed? Or do you never gave it a thought?

Squeal at least worked at me hard and make me believe that 9/11 were planes and all that - he is right and I couldn't give him another theory with the exception of a feeling - he still though ain't answered HOW THIS ALL COULD HAPPEN - I still think that the US with their security apparat was more then able to defend that but I won't turn it into another 9/11 thread *looooooooooooooooooool* he simply can't see other opinions just his FACTS and SCIENCE - but he doesn't understand that even if things are proven on a scientific level that you can still ask questions about some other aspects - he is a guy who just sees a KO and says - well punch connected - lights went out - brain disconnect etc. but he can't see or try to see why it happened - he has his opinion and that's it - that's why I call him Mr. Miyagi - knows it all - no reason basically to argue with him...
                  Not to be arrogant.

But, I believe I have the best answer that can possibly be given for either creationism or life by random chain of events.

That answer is.

I don't know.

Comment

• I don't think it makes sense to believe in Gods - that are described through storytelling. It's a man-made word, to give a All-Powerful Creator of the Universe, a personality with Human characteristics. It's the same with imagining what Aliens would look like. Most of the time, they resemble us in many ways.

However, I understand the impulse to believe in more then just what's in front of you (I.E.The Big Bang did it). It requires a leap in the process. It's just a shame that it's expressed through fairy tales that only cover things that were within a 5 mile radius of the people who wrote it. Self-centered tales that focus on this Planet as if it were THE WORLD, the only world, and that the Sky & Sun was that place you go to when you die, and your spirit floats up. Tales of a Authoritarian power that requires us to be worshiping slaves, if we wanna live on, after death. When all of us would be better off if people just passed on the Holy Books and just used their imagination on the possibilities in The Universe that we do know exists, outside of our little Planet.
                    Last edited by cupocity303; 10-14-2011, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Personally I think both the God, and Big Bang theory, are equally ******ed.
                      There is a difference though. BBT is based on scientific observations, religion is just a leap of faith. A leap which was established thousands of years ago and has not and will not allow itself to change, no matter how much more we learn

Religion thrives and, dare I say it, encourages ignorance.

No need to look for answers because God IS the answer.

Comment

Working...
                      X