Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you guys deal with meeting guys your girls has ****ed and they're cooler you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    Now this this is one of them occasions
    Where the homies not doin it right
    I mean he found him a hoe that he like
    But you can't make a hoe a housewife

Seriously though you should think about all the positions a truly strong man can put her in that you'll never be able to manage and the chance that you have the biggest dick shes ever seen is small, so of course shes going to fantasize about a beast of a man with a huge ****, think about it.
    ^^this got me hard.

thanks.

Comment

You gotta block that **** out.

You cant change her past and she cant either dwelling on it will only make you go crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
        ^^this got me hard.

thanks.
        Thats why his question is such a joke. Nobody is fucking cooler than me. Sounds like he wants to ask her if one of her exes can join in.

Comment

TS you don't have a champion's mentality, if you did you would know that no one is cooler than you.

Comment

the way you describe her I think she's the exploring type of girl..you better not fall in love with her because she won't be there for too long trust me..you said all you want to do is to be alone with her..that's a sucker move right there...do what she does..keep it casual ..you're just another stop on her search for the perfect dick.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              the way you describe her I think she's the exploring type of girl..you better not fall in love with her because she won't be there for too long trust me..you said all you want to do is to be alone with her..that's a sucker move right there...do what she does..keep it casual ..you're just another stop on her search for the perfect dick.
              This right here.

Comment

Social butterfly or not she's kind of a ***** making you meet all these dudes. What's this broad thinking, that you actually want to meet a bunch of dudes and dudes that she did **** with....seems stupid. Tell her not to bring that **** around you and you're only interested in meeting her friends that are women. Maybe she did things with those friends and you can think about that instead.

BTW, having a 50,000 dollar car doesn't make you cool. Usually, it makes you look like a tool because those dudes probably think they are top ****. If you're top **** you have a nicer car than that. They probably have the fake rich syndrome. Fuk em.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  Thats why his question is such a joke. Nobody is fucking cooler than me. Sounds like he wants to ask her if one of her exes can join in.
                  lately my girl's been calling me a spanish name during sex.

i thought she just wanted to role play.

come to find out my spanish neighbor's been fucking her for a while now.

do i b1tch about it like a little girl? hell no.

i took it like a man and pretended nothing happened.

and i'm still pretending.

that's what real men do.

Comment

Just be with her to fuck her then. Don't take her serious. She sounds like she's gotten a lot of ****. Act as her bf, but just know that she is a hoe.

Comment

Have her killed

Comment

Working...
                      X