Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you guys deal with meeting guys your girls has ****ed and they're cooler you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
    um dude, that is a foursome lol, you have to count you too
    damn it!!!!!!!

Comment

This thread is pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        At all the internet tough guy pimps. You have to realize everyone on message boards bang several models at once, never catch feelings or feel insecure. Kings amongst men.

Moving on....

Sounds like you're dating a girl who is "out of your league". I don't like using that phrase because of that stupid movie.

My ex was out of my league. However, she didn't go around introducing me to ex boyfriends and had a lot more respect for herself than your girl seems to have. She didn't bang lots of dudes and if she did, she certainly didn't brag about it to me. I wasn't insecure about her, but I was a little concerned about her leaving me for someone better.

I learned a lesson that you shouldn't go for the prettiest one because if she can do way better than you, then she most likely will leave you for something "shinier".

I predict she'll leave you eventually. So get as much pussy as you can from her. Assuming she's actually given any or plans on giving any.

LOL don't be that way kid. Everyone has been there before and got played at least once. We're just trying to warn him because we don't want to see it happen to him. I don't want to log in to BS and see a thread up about this dude committing suicide over some broad. My man needs to chase the money not the women, there will always be sexy women. But you only have so much time to secure your place in the world.

Comment

If you cant handle it then find yourself another chick because it's always gonna bug you.
          she sounds like a slut anyway..

I personally don't see it that way though.. if I run into one of her ex's I'm not about to be buddy buddy with them but I couldn't give a ****. not like i'm trying to marry her anyway.

if we are in the presence of another dude she's boned, she's gotta let me know too cus I'm not about to stand around and look like a fool. either your ass is coming with me or staying there with him and I'll tell her sorry ass goodbye but I'm not about to stand around and look stupid. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
            My new girl is really hot and is kind of a social butterfly... and everytime we're out I always meet like some new dude that she had a fling with and it's ****ing killing me..

They're all huge muscular pretty boys with $50k+ cars...

And sometimes at night I just think about them and her... and how everything she does with me, she did with them, and maybe more..... There was this one dude who's a mountain of muscle, and I just think about her on top of him sweating, or maybe him carrying her.... and it makes me want to kill the guy.

****.... it hurts like a *****...

My other girls have always been really discreet with their past flings, but this girl is a different league.
            LOL! you make 50000 sound like lots of money...thats like average construction worker wages working 40\week...you my friend have confidence issues & your girl is gonna be taking loads in the face from many more guys even if you think you are together....move on i say before you start crying when you find out she has backdoor men

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              At all the internet tough guy pimps. You have to realize everyone on message boards bang several models at once, never catch feelings or feel insecure. Kings amongst men.

Moving on....

Sounds like you're dating a girl who is "out of your league". I don't like using that phrase because of that stupid movie.

My ex was out of my league. However, she didn't go around introducing me to ex boyfriends and had a lot more respect for herself than your girl seems to have. She didn't bang lots of dudes and if she did, she certainly didn't brag about it to me. I wasn't insecure about her, but I was a little concerned about her leaving me for someone better.

I learned a lesson that you shouldn't go for the prettiest one because if she can do way better than you, then she most likely will leave you for something "shinier".

I predict she'll leave you eventually. So get as much pussy as you can from her. Assuming she's actually given any or plans on giving any.
              this.... ,. .. ..

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                LOL! you make 50000 sound like lots of money...thats like average construction worker wages working 40\week...you my friend have confidence issues & your girl is gonna be taking loads in the face from many more guys even if you think you are together....move on i say before you start crying when you find out she has backdoor men
                yeah, everyone spends their years salary on a 50k+ car.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  LOL don't be that way kid. Everyone has been there before and got played at least once. We're just trying to warn him because we don't want to see it happen to him. I don't want to log in to BS and see a thread up about this dude committing suicide over some broad. My man needs to chase the money not the women, there will always be sexy women. But you only have so much time to secure your place in the world.
                  I understand but you know how some people are, they always gotta be "Superman" on message boards.

Comment

Working...
                  X