Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you guys deal with meeting guys your girls has ****ed and they're cooler you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
      My new girl is really hot and is kind of a social butterfly... and everytime we're out I always meet like some new dude that she had a fling with and it's ****ing killing me..

They're all huge muscular pretty boys with $50k+ cars...

And sometimes at night I just think about them and her... and how everything she does with me, she did with them, and maybe more..... There was this one dude who's a mountain of muscle, and I just think about her on top of him sweating, or maybe him carrying her.... and it makes me want to kill the guy.

****.... it hurts like a *****...

My other girls have always been really discreet with their past flings, but this girl is a different league.

You must have a tiny penis or your only 13

Or both

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        a mindset where her past shouldn't bother you...who wants to be feel that way everytime they meet a fling? cant let that **** bother you dude
        Yeah all I wanna do is be alone with her all the time but she cares too much about her image, and she has to be where her friends go.

Comment

My new girl is really hot and is kind of a social butterfly... and everytime we're out I always meet like some new dude that she had a fling with and it's ****ing killing me..

They're all huge muscular pretty boys with $50k+ cars...

And sometimes at night I just think about them and her... and how everything she does with me, she did with them, and maybe more..... There was this one dude who's a mountain of muscle, and I just think about her on top of him sweating, or maybe him carrying her.... and it makes me want to kill the guy.

****.... it hurts like a *****...

My other girls have always been really discreet with their past flings, but this girl is a different league.
          Oh *****! That was you?!

Comment

Judging by your reaction, you're not gonna be able to deal with this.

Ditch her and get yourself another chick.

And while you're at it, find someone who won't openly admit to you that they ****ed the entire nation of Samoa.

Comment

Yeah all I wanna do is be alone with her all the time but she cares too much about her image, and she has to be where her friends go.

well, if that's how she is, then you gotta fix your own issues...you keep showing that kind of insecurity around a b1tch and she's as good as gone...man up dude...dont let the past **** bother you

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                Judging by your reaction, you're not gonna be able to deal with this.

Ditch her and get yourself another chick.

And while you're at it, find someone who won't openly admit to you that they ****ed the entire nation of Samoa.
                **** that, i'm gonna deal with it til I can't

and if we don't work out, then I'll know better with the next girl

edit: and she doesn't tell me.. I ask and she's always honest about everything
                Last edited by Paclan; 08-17-2011, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  well, if that's how she is, then you gotta fix your own issues...you keep showing that kind of insecurity around a b1tch and she's as good as gone...man up dude...dont let the past **** bother you
                  I don't show it lol.. I just think about it a lot

Comment

We know who wears the pants in this relationship

Girls dont like silly ***gets like you, you'll always be a lonely sissy

Comment

Paclan is the girl in the movie and his pretend really hot GF is the guy!

Comment

Working...
                      X