No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    Im no-where near London, im sitting in the house in N.Ireland with a beer watching the tv laughing in disgust at how pathetic the cops are in dealing with this ****.

When that happens here (which is quite a lot but with less looting) the cops are all over it. Water canons, plastic and rubber bullets, armoured landrovers bashing through road blocks. Riot shields which are useful instead of those pathetic ones the MET have.

Then theres 2 weeks of complaints that the cops were too heavy handed cos some wee ****e chucking a petrol bomb in the front lines got hit in the head with a plastic bullet
    I know, freaking Captain America-size shields, I was surprised when I saw that shit. Get some useful ones at least.

Comment

• Police flying past my place just now, they were driving like rally drivers.

Comment

• Prime example of lawless Britain. We're British, and we'll do what we want, when we want, with no real punishment. Pathetic!

Britain is a facking laughing stock and has went down the ****ter in recent years.

Comment

• My dear Breakbeat you're still there? Why haven't you left yet? .

Comment

• Sainsbury's and Costcutter in Sydenham have been looted.

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
              Sainsbury's and Costcutter in Sydenham have been looted.
              I heard that the North London rioters started to break into Arsenal's stadium but then realised there was no point as the trophy cabinet has been empty for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                My dear Breakbeat you're still there? Why haven't you left yet? .

I have nowhere to go, all friends and family live near the trouble, all directions have trouble going on. It would be pointless going anywhere right now.

It's quiet right now in my area, but only 5 mins down the road there is looting and property being burnt down.

I'm gonna hole up here and hope it doesn't spread to my area.

I live right on the main road near lots of businesses so my place would be a target.

Let's hope I survive tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  I heard that the North London rioters started to break into Arsenal's stadium but then realised there was no point as the trophy cabinet has been empty for years.

Comment

• my mates comment on my facebook status about the rioting:

Haha country is ****ed, they should send in Jeramy kyle, he will send them back to their pregnant 13 year old sisters n daughters

Comment

• Riots in Bromley.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/91...ts_in_Bromley/

Comment

Working...
                      X