Collapse
No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayor of London unveils brand new London 2012 Olympic logo.

Comment

• any thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by FLABBER View Post
        Was their car wash. Not their mosque.
        I heard off someone living in Birmingham that they were outside the mosque.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

any thoughts?
          Darcus Howe is a known apologist and a frequent user of the race card.And I've never seen him in a good mood,either,which is strange for somebody in his position.You'd think he'd crack a smile every once in a while but he never does.Just a very bitter and angry man.

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post

That's from the Vancouver riots.

Comment

any thoughts?
            Bull**** is my thought when I heard that.

As much as it is generalising all looters are black, is as saying these kids need more and that is why they are doing this.

Comment

• I don't think its going to kick off tonight. Have a feeling that Friday/Saturday night could get heated in some places.

I'm deeply disgusted that three young men were killed in B'ham for no particular reason.

England has gone to the absolute dogs and I want out of here someday, ideally asap. The country is corrupt as ever and the place is a war-zone nowadays.

Time to immigrate lads (real talk).

Comment

• Eltham's kicking off!!!

Comment

any thoughts?
                  The news reader is clearly just wanting to sensationalize every thing he says without using any common sense.

He isnt justifying the riots, he is trying to give reasons why the happened. Which he wasnt allowed to do, because the dumb biitch was saying "are u condoning the riots?". Of course he isnt ****ing condoning the riots. he is saying he isnt suprised (and neither was i, and neither was anyone who knows South London) that young people dont give a ***** about the law, or respect themselves or their futures at all.

He also mentions young white people so i dont think he is playing the race card. But the real issues arent being addressed by politicians or the police or the media. Why so many young people dont give a *****. Them being in school and learning geography until they are 18 doesnt teach them the values of work, money and self respect. Teens need to be put into work at a much younger age, and work as part of the community. Schools, parents and the government are the problem. IMHO.

It will only be a matter of time before this happens again.

Comment

• Whites protecting Enfield.

Comment

• Apparently there are a strong 150-200 EDL in Etham. Police have instigated as they wanted them off the streets.

Not good at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X