Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Student Sues White School Over Racist “****** Day"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racism aside, the plantiff is an idiot for wasting their time. A lawsuit is defined as a party who claims to have incurred loss as a result of a defendant actions

What loss was incurred here? nothing case dismissed

Comment

And is the issue about what they decided to call the day? Or that someone was offended by what took place?

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
        depends on how you imitate em. you may say it aint racist but is it tolerable? stfu!

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
          So because this particular thread is not about other minorities they shouldn’t post in here because only Black people can comment about ‘oversensitivity’ because others have no clue?

Do you realize how stupid that is?
          No. I'm not Latino or (x)race so I can't speak for their racism. Is that what you got from that post? Latino and other people of color can chime in about their perspective on this, did you expect me to speak for them and add every damn race that's encountered racism?

Comment

Originally posted by CHUCKIE M. View Post
            depends on how you imitate em. you may say it aint racist but is it tolerable? stfu!
            You're mentally ill. I feel sorry for you.

Comment

Complete ignorance in this thread.

It is offensive. ******day? really thats suppose to be "cool" in 2011?

Hope she wins her case.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                Reading this garbage just killed another one of my braincells. Still, that's 1 more braincell than you got.

I love how quick you are to use the word racist, point me to a racist remark I've made. Then after that remember to bump your old threads about hanging all white people from a tree.

Dumb ****ing ****.
                Even of your not racist, you truly have the potential to be one.

Comment

Originally posted by CHUCKIE M. View Post
                  Is it tolerable? I guess we'd have to look at the definition of the word tolerable.
                  Tolerable-Capable of being endured.
                  Looks like the answer is yes, it is tolerable.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

Hope she wins her case.
                    Thank you for that contribution trollboy, unfortunately for you we moved on from page 1 in this discussion.

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                    Even of your not racist, you truly have the potential to be one.
                    Wow, really Trig? I'm not a racist but got potential to be

Unfortunately for you, you're already a proven racist and hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

Hope she wins her case.
                      I hope she doesn't. Because it would inspire a lot of idiots to try and further dilute the justice system, by drumming up lawsuits everytime that someone does or says something that offends them. This is stupid, ignorant whatever you want to call it. But it does not give you the right to seek financial reward because your feelings were hurt. Freedom of speech, unforunately, can mean freedom to offend and conversely be offended

Comment

Working...
                      X