No announcement yet.

Black Student Sues White School Over Racist “****** Day"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    Completely wrong. If a serial killer is on the loose in America hes probably a white male in his 20s or 30s, doesnt mean Im racist against white people. Many stereotypes are based on fact, its just oversensitive pussies who cry out racism. This school made a very ignorant decision, but it doesnt make them racist.
    Hell yeah it's ignorant.

But saying it's racist to portray all white people as a bunch of ******s? If anything that's racist against WHITE people

It's a sad day when whites can't make fun of their own sub cultures, even though it's ignorant and would make a lot of ******s on the school feel like ****.

Comment

What a ******ed thing to do.

Whats next a School having Cotton picking slave day?

Oh wait that already happend

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=76798

Who runs these schools I fear for american education.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        If you're not black, don't come here talking about oversensitivity, cause you've got no fcking clue.
        C'mon Dies, really? Only black people have been subjected to racism in America? Of course, other than latinos, people of middle eastern descent and Native Americans. Very silly comment on your part.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          Hell yeah it's ignorant.

But saying it's racist to portray all white people as a bunch of ******s? If anything that's racist against WHITE people

It's a sad day when whites can't make fun of their own sub cultures, even though it's ignorant and would make a lot of ******s on the school feel like ****.
          Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Comment

Its funny how you seem upset because of how we feel on this topic. I'm not the kind of guy who plays the race card but when I see it there's no denying it. I've traveled the world and I've accepted different cultures since I was young, so I tend to see things in a impartial way. Look, Idk how you grew up, where, IF you've ever seen racism at play in your life but I'll tell you this: racism isn't just based on hatred towards another, its also based on offending that race, obviously. If ****** Day isn't offensive to blacks, maybe we should have Jew Day or Nazi Day and stop being so 'sensitive' as you put it. I mean you would have to be an idiot to think they didn't create this day to offend, you actually think they did this so white kids who pretend to be black would feel more at home? Hilarious. The thing about racism now, people like you are blind to certain things; I get the same tone from you that I've seen from the same Republicans who send racist email jokes about Obama with watermelon patches and what not. When they got caught, they're the ones that act upset and act all surprised as to how its racist.
            I love how you completely ignored my argument. ******s are a WHITE sub culture. Making fun of ******s for looking like fools is NOT making fun of blacks it's saying that they (whites) look like idiots and now everyone should look like an idiot trying to mimic them.

I could see your argument if the day was called mimic a black man day and everyone came like that, but that is NOT the case. It's called mimic ******-whitey day. If anything is portrays WHITE people like a bunch of ignoramuses. That white people = Awkward and don't fit in.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              I love how you completely ignored my argument. ******s are a WHITE sub culture. Making fun of ******s for looking like fools is NOT making fun of blacks it's saying that they (whites) look like idiots and now everyone should look like an idiot trying to mimic them.

I could see your argument if the day was called mimic a black man day and everyone came like that, but that is NOT the case. It's called mimic ******-whitey day. If anything is portrays WHITE people like a bunch of ignoramuses.
              I disagree with you here Champ. "******s" is a name that obviously comes from "Ni66ers", so it's a derogatory term used on white people because they tend to act black.

You are from Denmark right? Imagine if the rest of Europe called other people "Marks" as an insult in referring to anyone from Denmark. It's basically saying anyone from Denmark is trash or an insult, I don't think you would like that too much.

It's the same thing, "******" denotes that being black is an insult, so don't be like "them".

Comment

If you're not black, don't come here talking about oversensitivity, cause you've got no fcking clue.
                Ugh Yea because only black people have ever got discriminated against. *rolls eyes*

Comment

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
                  That's true. ******s imitating blacks should be taken as flattery.

Too bad fail at it and are the laughing stock of everyone, which is why everyone makes fun of them.

Just ignorant of the school to make this minority of white ******s feel like **** on the school by having everyone imitate how dumb they look eh?

Comment

Grand champ is to stupid to realize that he is a racist.

Comment

C'mon Dies, really? Only black people have been subjected to racism in America? Of course, other than latinos, people of middle eastern descent and Native Americans. Very silly comment on your part.
                      This thread wasn't about other people of color, I cut straight to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X