No announcement yet.

Black Student Sues White School Over Racist “****** Day"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
    Grand champ is to stupid to realize that he is a racist.
    Unfortunately idiots like you only add to behavior you claim to hate. When you accuse everyone of being racist it just waters down the term racist to where it means nothing. As well as adding to the negative stereo types people have.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      I disagree with you here Champ. "******s" is a name that obviously comes from "Ni66ers", so it's a derogatory term used on white people because they tend to act black.

You are from Denmark right? Imagine if the rest of Europe called other people "Marks" as an insult in referring to anyone from Denmark. It's basically saying anyone from Denmark is trash or an insult, I don't think you would like that too much.

It's the same thing, "******" denotes that being black is an insult, so don't be like "them".
      That's a pretty far stretched argument Cuaht. Whitey can't insult there own sub culture because the name ****** is another word of the N bomb except used to discriminate against young white kids? Really? That's a lot of Igger words we have to take out of the dictionary of fear that it might sound bad.

The thing is that this day is not called ''mimic n-bomb day'' it's not called ''mimic black man day'' it's directed as an insult against a white sub cultere.

That in itself is amoral of the school. They make a bunch of white kids who don't fit in from the start being made fun of. But racism against blacks? That's too far fetched for me to buy that one.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        This thread wasn't about other people of color, I cut straight to it.
        You said unless your black you have no idea, were you under the assumption that only black and white people post on BS?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          That's a pretty far stretched argument Cuaht. Whitey can't insult there own sub culture because the name ****** is another word of the N bomb except used to discriminate against young white kids? Really? That's a lot of Igger words we have to take out of the dictionary of fear that it might sound bad.

The thing is that this day is not called ''mimic n-bomb day'' it's not called ''mimic black man day'' it's directed as an insult against a white sub cultere.

That in itself is amoral of the school. They make a bunch of white kids who don't fit in from the start being made fun of. But racism against blacks? That's too far fetched for me to buy that one.
          And I respect your opinion, I'm just telling you where the term comes from. It's not like they are calling them something based on their OWN culture, it's definitely a derivative of black culture.

You can't deny that can you?

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
            Grand champ is to stupid to realize that he is a racist.
            Reading this garbage just killed another one of my braincells. Still, that's 1 more braincell than you got.

I love how quick you are to use the word racist, point me to a racist remark I've made. Then after that remember to bump your old threads about hanging all white people from a tree.

Dumb ****ing ****.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              This thread wasn't about other people of color, I cut straight to it.
              So because this particular thread is not about other minorities they shouldn’t post in here because only Black people can comment about ‘oversensitivity’ because others have no clue?

Do you realize how stupid that is?

Comment

This school obviously has a poor and limited understanding of black culture. What they did was ignorant and it was insensitive, but that doesnt equate to racist. It doesnt seem to be malicious, it was just a bunch of white kids with no knowledge of black culture who thought they were being funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  And I respect your opinion, I'm just telling you where the term comes from. It's not like they are calling them something based on their OWN culture, it's definitely a derivative of black culture.

You can't deny that can you?
                  Sure, but does that make it holy? Does that mean whites can't discriminate against their own kind (which in itself is counter productive, but still) because it got roots in black culture?

Would everyone feel better if ****** was called wimp-day, is it the words itself that is offending to you? Because if that's the case then everytime you insult a ****** by saying it (the word) you're insulting a black man since it got roots in black culture, right?

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                    This school obviously has a poor and limited understanding of black culture. What they did was ignorant and it was insensitive, but that doesnt equate to racist. It doesnt seem to be malicious, it was just a bunch of white kids with no knowledge of black culture who thought they were being funny.
                    More than likely this is the case however I find it depressing that a school a place of education is yet to adequately educate its self or its students about other cultures.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                      More than likely this is the case however I find it depressing that a school a place of education is yet to adequately educate its self or its students about other cultures.
                      I agree, I cant believe how incredibly dumb the school officials were who let this go on. Fire every one of them, as far as Im concerned, but it still doesnt make them members of the KKK.

Comment

Working...
                      X