Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Non-Africans have neanderthal blood in them..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
    Race and IQ are very subjective and heavily culture bound, so what's the argument? Show me a scientific study showing how Neanderthal genes contributed to intelligence in Non-Africans. If you believe that's true, then explain to me why African Immigrants have higher IQ's than Non-Africans especially in disiplines such as math and engineering?
    Can I get a link to this?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      No.... actually when some species are more advanced they tend to reproduce less.
      It's even observable in society. If I'm not mistaking one of the leading causes for they're extinction was that human out bread them and overran and killed them.
      Doesn't seem really feasible that they overran and killed them, its more likely that when the climate changed they were adapted for a specific environment so they were out competed for resources by the more mobile modern humans and their numbers slowly dwindled until they were gone.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
        FIRST: link to the iq thing

SECOND:

can you explain why around 300 of the noble prize winners have been white.... i wonder.. thats alot of people (excluding jews, asians, and other ethnicities)

guess how many blacks won the noble prize.. yeah thats right.... 13
        You presented an unsubstantianted claim, which was based on your opinion. I challenged your claim with contradictory evidence and asked you to explain it. Now you come at me with this. Address the specific information I gave you. I could care less about Nobel Prize winners. Explain to me why African Immigrants have higher IQs than Non-Africans if Neanderthal DNA contributed to the intelligence of Non-Africans.

Comment

Race and IQ are very subjective and heavily culture bound, so what's the argument? Show me a scientific study showing how Neanderthal genes contributed to intelligence in Non-Africans. If you believe that's true, then explain to me why African Immigrants have higher IQ's than Non-Africans especially in disiplines such as math and engineering?
          Look, I don't want to get into this because I was having this conversation the other day with my nephew as a matter of fact because we both read a piece that showed how Asians and Caucasians had the highest IQ's on average of all races....

I'm not a racist, I don't subscribe to that and don't want to get into it. Also, weren't you the one that told me the Olmec faces in Mexico were built by Africans?.....

Comment

You presented an unsubstantianted claim, which was based on your opinion. I challenged your claim with contradictory evidence and asked you to explain it. Now you come at me with this. Address the specific information I gave you. I could care less about Nobel Prize winners. Explain to me why African Immigrants have higher IQs than Non-Africans if Neanderthal DNA contributed to the intelligence of Non-Africans.
            Give me some specific information.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              Look, I don't want to get into this because I was having this conversation the other day with my nephew as a matter of fact because we both read a piece that showed how Asians and Caucasians had the highest IQ's on average of all races....

I'm not a racist, I don't subscribe to that and don't want to get into it. Also, weren't you the one that told me the Olmec faces in Mexico were built by Africans?.....
              There are studies the indicate IQ is culturally biased. I'm not arguing which ethnic group is smarter. What I'm saying is that if you believe Neanderthal DNA contributed to the intelligence in Non-Africans, then how do you explain the high IQs of African Immigrants. Personally, I believe the argument of race/intelligence is silly. It's just another attempt by Euronuts to try to proved they are superior. I never said the Olmec faces were built by Africans. However, their faces resemble those of people living in tropical regions. That's not to say they weren't the product of the indigenous population living during that time.

Comment

There are studies the indicate IQ is culturally biased. I'm not arguing which ethnic group is smarter. What I'm saying is that if you believe Neanderthal DNA contributed to the intelligence in Non-Africans, then how do you explain the high IQs of African Immigrants. Personally, I believe the argument of race/intelligence is silly. It's just another attempt by Euronuts to try to proved they are superior. I never said the Olmec faces were built by Africans. However, their faces resemble those of people living in tropical regions. That's not to say they weren't the product of the indigenous population living during that time.
                I think this could be best explained like this.

Immigrants from any country are smarter than your average person, why? Because they are doing something drastic to better their life which is far and above what the average person does in his life. In order to move to a different country you have to learn their language, culture etc. This is actually pretty difficult and cannot/will not be done by the average person.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                  Did I just get called a caveman? I know of one Mexican caveman...

Comment

ok.... the reason african immigrants have a higher iq... is cause well its culture... they are bread around education like asians... but that does not mean blacks are "iq" superior then whites...

you speak on "average" well speak on this... on average the highest iq's of all time have been white men.... there is like 1 odd african in there.....

and the african immigrant iq thing is only based in UK... in other western countries like germany, france... and other euroepan countries like norway, sweden... there is different results....

africans might do better "average" but most of the elite are white.....

again explain to me why only 13 blacks have won the noble prize.. and only in 3 categories.. peace, lit, and 1 black dude won in economy

there has never been a black man... that has won in the physics, chemistry, or physcology or medicine category

so 13 blacks have won... vs the 300 whites that have won, in all categories...

Comment

Doesn't make a difference though, this thread is idiotic. To suggest that 1% of human DNA can overwhelm the other 99% is stupid.

So what we have Neanderthal DNA in us, it's only 1%. I'm sure the other 99% of ****sapien can control suppress that.
                      This thread is just a piece of useless trivia either way.

Comment

Working...
                      X