Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Non-Africans have neanderthal blood in them..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Ok, cool, I'm sure you can probably say the same about many animal species. Either way it means nothing.

I know my *** thinks like a caveman all the time, he wants to just hit b1tches over the head and have his way with them.
    now i don't want to sound like a racist or anything... but wll probably get attacked for it..but whatever

what if this neanderthal mixture with ancient humans helped advancement of our world, and growth... and produced a "superior" product

i mean compare Sub-Saharian Africa to China, Japan, Europe, etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Expert View Post
      Why do people think Neanderthals are dumber than ****-sapiens.

Maybe they were smarter and we are lucky to have mixed with them.
      Because of of their smaller frontal lobes scientists assumed they done less thinking. That coupled with their strong jaws. The view was that these were beings that done less thinking but more biting!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
        now i don't want to sound like a racist or anything... but wll probably get attacked for it..but whatever

what if this neanderthal mixture with ancient humans helped advancement of our world, and growth... and produced a "superior" product

If that's true, then how do you explain this:

African immigrants residing in western countries as a group possess IQs that are between 5 points and a full standard deviation (15 IQ points) above that of whites living in these countries.

Comment

Could be...don't know.

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post

African immigrants residing in western countries as a group possess IQs that are between 5 points and a full standard deviation (15 IQ points) above that of whites living in these countries.
          You don't want to go to the argument of I.Q and race, seriously you don't.

Comment

lol what ever makes you sleep beter at night

Comment

FIRST: link to the iq thing

SECOND:

can you explain why around 300 of the noble prize winners have been white.... i wonder.. thats alot of people (excluding jews, asians, and other ethnicities)

guess how many blacks won the noble prize.. yeah thats right.... 13

Comment

FIRST: link to the iq thing

SECOND:

can you explain why around 300 of the noble prize winners have been white.... i wonder.. thats alot of people (excluding jews, asians, and other ethnicities)

guess how many blacks won the noble prize.. yeah thats right.... 13
                How many mexicans have won it?

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                  How many mexicans have won it?
                  only 3....

but if your going to do that, then you got to measure of all hispanics that won... which i will try to find for you

Comment

Our ancestors sure was a bunch of sluts

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      Could be...don't know.

You don't want to go to the argument of I.Q and race, seriously you don't.

Race and IQ are very subjective and heavily culture bound, so what's the argument? Show me a scientific study showing how Neanderthal genes contributed to intelligence in Non-Africans. If you believe that's true, then explain to me why African Immigrants have higher IQ's than Non-Africans especially in disiplines such as math and engineering?

Comment

Working...
                      X