Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Non-Africans have neanderthal blood in them..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
    Of course not all Africans are poor, I was saying that if people say that Africans being poor is down to their IQ, then why is there still poverty in Asia, which is said to have the smartest people......
    corrupt government.............

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
      u fuking ******ed if you think USA was built by white people.
      Who built the most powerful country in the world? (before mass non white immigration) I thought USA was built by white people for white people????
      Someone eductate me please.

Seems 100% white.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
        If your heritage is non-African, you are part Neanderthal, according to a new study in the July issue of Molecular Biology and Evolution. Discovery News has been reporting on human/Neanderthal interbreeding for some time now, so this latest research confirms earlier findings.

all non-africans have between 1-4% neanderthal dna in them.....

now i shouldn't say "non-african" since we (non-direct africans) have a mixture of african in us (**** sapiens) and neanderthal....

but if your are not a direct descendant of an african..... then your have neanderthal dna in you

so..... only in around sub saharian africa, west africa, and maybe east africa will you find "pure" **** Sapiens 100%

asians, europeans, native americans etc. etc.. North Africans (since they are arab) middle east etc.. all have neanderthal dna

http://news.discovery.com/human/gene...al-110718.html

I always knew I was just a cleaned-up Cro-Mag anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X