No announcement yet.

80+ Feared Dead in Norway mass shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    wtf...........if some country dropped the atomic bomb on some random country would you blame it on america because they are the only ones to have ever used it??

IRA use to leave bombs in london to kill innocent people,do you blame them for al qaeda doing the same to other innocent people???

only because some guy done something similar to al qaeda does not mean they had something to do with it
    good post

to good for og wenger to want to reply to it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Anyone else think Timothy McVeigh was involved?

Let's look at the 'coincidences':

-They are both white
      -They are both right wing
      -Both have military experience
      -Both privately owned firearms
      -Both created and detonated a large car bomb/truck bomb
      -Both wore shoes
      -Both have been alive at some point within the past 30 years

I think it's clear from this and Wenger's excellent posts that it was clearly a McVeigh-Al Qaeda-Casey Anthony conspiracy. Also Bush did 9/11 and the holocaust, and Arsenal will finally win a trophy this year.

Lulz, only joking about that last one. The rest is legit though, I read it on the boxrec forums. They understand me there.
      LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Comment

It's funny how you all need to come online to be abusive and talk ****. I'm guessing it's because you get bullied in real life and need the internet as an outlet for all your anger.

99% of people who talk **** online are ******* in real life and there are no exception in this thread.

None of you would say **** to my face and i guarantee that! If you disagree come and see me i will meet any of you anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
          It's funny how you all need to come online to be abusive and talk ****. I'm guessing it's because you get bullied in real life and need the internet as an outlet for all your anger.

99% of people who talk **** online are ******* in real life and there are no exception in this thread.

None of you would say **** to my face and i guarantee that! If you disagree come and see me i will meet any of you anywhere.
          Ok I'll meet you in Afghanistan. Watch out for all those Norweigan terrorists over there though!

Comment

Comment

This is tragic. Can't understand what's going through your mind while you're squeezing the trigger and watching kids drop. That being said, dude was a fucking unbelievable terrorist. What kind of training did he have where he could drop 80 people with a rifle? Is he ex-military or what? Those are movie numbers. Couple that with the massive bomb he made, it's almost lucky that he didn't do even more damage.

Comment

You came into the thread with a stupid idea. People told you it was stupid and had a laugh about it. You're the one responding by calling people *******, saying they get bullied in real life and how you'd beat them up.

E-thug indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  You came into the thread with a stupid idea. People told you it was stupid and had a laugh about it. You're the one responding by calling people *******, saying they get bullied in real life and how you'd beat them up.

E-thug indeed.
                  Wrong. I was called a 'stupid c*nt', '****ing moron' and 'dumb', all the childish insults you can think of. Do you think they would talk to someone like that in real life? I highly doubt it. I than told people that if anyone had a problem they could come and say it to my face. Then everyone went quiet.

If that's not e-thugging i don't know what it is.

Some people need a lesson in not talking **** on the internet and i would be more than happy to give that lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                    This is tragic. Can't understand what's going through your mind while you're squeezing the trigger and watching kids drop. That being said, dude was a fucking unbelievable terrorist. What kind of training did he have where he could drop 80 people with a rifle? Is he ex-military or what? Those are movie numbers. Couple that with the massive bomb he made, it's almost lucky that he didn't do even more damage.
                    He served in norwegian military and was a member of a gun club.
                    I do have a suspicion that he could not have done it alone.

EDIT: as per news he was a "far right" believer. For americans: "far right" means he shared the ideas of nazis.

Comment

Wrong. I was called a 'stupid c*nt', '****ing moron' and 'dumb', all the childish insults you can think of. Do you think they would talk to someone like that in real life? I highly doubt it. I than told people that if anyone had a problem they could come and say it to my face. Then everyone went quiet.

If that's not e-thugging i don't know what it is.

Some people need a lesson in not talking **** on the internet and i would be more than happy to give that lesson.
                      You're right, you don't know what it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X