Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom.
    from wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

Anders Breivik seems like most modern-day right-wing lunatics, such as squealpiggy and GJC here at boxingscene.
    His manifesto has been leaked on the internet. His manifesto is 1500 pages and available for download.

Apparently he believed himself to be one of a renewed version of the Knights Templar, a shadowy organisation that for some reason has more ranks than it has members.

Here's a quote on Atheists:

Sure, many deny God now. But when they're looking death in the face, when they're sick or in an accident or staring down the barrel of a gun, they'll change their mind. They'll beg for God then. There are no atheists in foxholes.
    Here's a quote on Richard Dawkins

linton Richard Dawkins 1941-

Twice divorced, Richard spends his days popularizing the idea that everything, absolutely everything (including his marriage failures) can be explained through purely materialistic means. Raised in the Church of England, he decided that the theory of evolution better explained the universe than his religious understanding. So, in 1976, Mr. Dawkins wrote a book called, The Selfish Gene, to show that we are only selfish creatures at best, and the only reason why we survive so well is because we are actually good at being selfish. Our selfishness is part of our genetic make-up, and it drives almost everything we do.

Richard has since written many more books promoting his interpretation of the mechanics of life, but he has a very clear agenda - to blame God and even the concept of God for all of man's ills. He seeks to prove that mankind would be so much better off without any moral anchor, and without any moral judge except ourselves.
    Not only has he never read the Selfish Gene (because the Selfish Gene does not claim that all people are inherently selfish) he also makes to typical fundamentalist error of claiming that atheists all "hate god".

The guy was clearly irrational, where I have a deep respect for rationality, and clearly religious where I have a deep disdain for religion.

So how does this individual bear any relationship to me? Well he doesn't, apart from in the tiny mind of our resident bigot Tunney.

Comment

• They just said on the news that the maximum penalty for his crimes is 21 years or so..so he will be out in 20 years..that's the law in Norway..you can kill as many people you only get charged one life sentence..BBC just reported it.

Lucky Guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        They just said on the news that the maximum penalty for his crimes is 21 years or so..so he will be out in 20 years..that's the law in Norway..you can kill as many people you only get charged one life sentence..BBC just reported it.

Lucky Guy.
        I think you can probably expect some very rushed legislation to change this state of affairs by the time he comes to trial.

Incidentally I notice that Tunney responded to this thread dropping my name and making a comparison between a pacifist and really quite liberal atheist and a right wing christian fundamentalist who has just murdered a whole ****-ton of people. I corrected him and he ran with his metaphorical tail up his arse back into his own thread where he is fully aware that I am unable to comment. No matter, I shall respond to his filthy lies here:

He is indeed a mental nutcase like our squealpiggy here at boxingscene. His views were similar to squealpiggy's: fanatically anti-Muslim, pro-gay, and pro-Israel.
        I am not in fact "pro-Israel". I am pro-democracy and it just so happens that in the middle east there is only one functional democracy (soon to be joined by a second functional democracy in Iraq). It's unfortunate that Israel is classed as a bogeyman by so many different classes of turd from the left wing Jihad apologists to the right wing anti-semite racists like our friend here. Because viewed through neutral eyes we could perhaps begin to bring Israel to account for all of its many humanitarian breaches while not losing sight of the barbaric terrorist government that Gazans have the misfortune to be ruled by. In this context "pro-Israel" means "doesn't hate jews".

Secondly I am no "pro-gay", I am pro-mind-your-own-god-damned-business. The sexuality of total strangers is of no interest to me and I see no reason to deny people rights associated to partnership just because of the sex of their partners.

Finally I am not "anti-Muslim", fanatically or otherwise. I dislike religion, and the more aggressively proselytising it is the more I dislike it. The fact is that Islam today is being spread aggressively and demands are being made upon secular governments by its adherents that should be summarily dismissed but are unfortunately being considered.

I value rationality and reason. This murderer could be a balding atheist who supports Manchester City and he still would be nothing like me because he quite clearly does not value reason.

He had contact with the English Defense League (EDL) and Jewish Defense League (JDL). He shared their views and said he wanted to set up a similar right-wing organization in Norway.
        You really can't post a damn thing without having a go at the jews can you?

Comment

• So is comitting piracy against civilian ships on the high seas your idea of democracy? Or you are simply a fan of democracy by way of facade?

You probably would've supported (or maybe did support) the apartheid in South Africa as well, as a case of democracy in Africa.

And I agree with some of what you (SP) have to say (and always have), but there are some things you stand for which I likewise find quite repulsive and reprehensible. It seems like you let ideology cloud your judgment at times, rather than follow things to their logical conclusions. Iraq is soon to be a second democracy in the Middle East? Do you really believe the bullsh.it you type?

Oh and I am definitely on the left, but I'm not a liberal. Maybe I'm a leftist jihad apologist. You in turn are a liberal betrayer of justice, the sort who should never be trusted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            So is comitting piracy against civilian ships on the high seas your idea of democracy? Or you are simply a fan of democracy by way of facade?
            It was not piracy, it was prevention of an illegal attempt at blockade running. The legitimacy of the Israeli blockade is debatable but if they ignored a highly publicised attempt at breaching it then the debate would be over - part of the requirements of a naval blockade is that it is maintained. If it is not then it is illegal.

This has all been discussed at length. The way Israel behaves to a nation which has declared itself an enemy has no bearing on its internal democratic process. Bringing up the naval blockade is an anti-Israeli scumbag move. Another scumbag move is to compare Israel to South Africa.

You probably would've supported (or maybe did support) the apartheid in South Africa as well, as a case of democracy in Africa.
            Scumbag.

And I agree with some of what you (SP) have to say (and always have), but there are some things you stand for which I likewise find quite repulsive and reprehensible.
            The problem is you have thrown yourself behind a political position that requires vilification of Israel at all costs which renders you incapable of making a measured judgment.

It seems like you let ideology cloud your judgment at times, rather than follow things to their logical conclusions.
            What ideology is it that I follow? Go on, take a stab at it.

Iraq is soon to be a second democracy in the Middle East? Do you really believe the bullsh.it you type?
            Who is going to be the second functional democracy? Iran? Iraq is troubled by sectarian violence and corrupt politicians, but it is no longer a functional dictatorship like just about every other middle east nation.

Oh and I am definitely on the left, but I'm not a liberal. Maybe I'm a leftist jihad apologist.
            If you support Jihadi terrorists then yes, that's what you are. Most people on the political loony left consider Israel to be a proxy to the US and anti-Israel and anti-US sentiment is a major part if their ideology.

You in turn are a liberal betrayer of justice, the sort who should never be trusted.
            I can be trusted to tell you what I think as opposed to what I am told to think by those that share a particular ideology.

Comment

• Thats 180 Norwegian offspring who will never get a chance to grow up and form an opinion of the world. Leaves room for 180 non-Norwegians to move in the country and take there place.

Comment

Working...
              X