No announcement yet.

China calls on US to retract Dalai Lama invite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    Telling China to go fuck themselves cuts the deficit by quite a bit. If they want their money tell them come get it.
    I'm witcha on this one here Mack bruh. **** um. If they want it come get it.

Originally posted by Check View Post
    The Dalai Lama is welcome on our soil. China can burn in hell, with their plastic toys.
    Absolutely!!!!!!! As far as I'm conserned the Dalai Lama is more than welcome on our soil, and anybody who dont like it can gon head and **** themselves.

Comment

I'm sure if there weren't any nukes, we'd be up to World War 6 by now.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
        to me it's interesting, how US will solve their economic issue with CHina. 1.4 trillion ain't no joke
        Easy,

Just print the money and give it to them. Between QE1 and and QE 2 the Federal reserve printed approximately 2 trillion dollars which where used to buy mortgaged backed securities and US treasuries.

It would be simple. The US treasury would sell to the Federal Reserve the amount needed to cover the Chinese debt and the Chinese would be paid off.

But then the Dollar suffer and we would too.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
          I'm sure if there weren't any nukes, we'd be up to World War 6 by now.
          I think you're absolutely right about this. World would look all different. Nukes makes war pointless, even if you win your **** gets destroyed. Who would think that nukes could be a blessing.

Comment

The President is meeting with him right now and China can't do a damn thing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              I think you're absolutely right about this. World would look all different. Nukes makes war pointless, even if you win your **** gets destroyed. Who would think that nukes could be a blessing.
              you know nukes can't be taken out before they do what they're meant to do?

Comment

China is smart.. They have the US by the balls and tells them to mind their own buisness. They can do this because they're in a position of power, having all the $. The US should be smart and mind their own buisness for once. Just saying..
                True that the Chinese government is smart but the problem here is that 90% of our government "leaders"( they are pieces of sh iet to me) are pu ss ie s. they are too concern about not offending etc. putas pendejas....

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  you know nukes can't be taken out before they do what they're meant to do?
                  I'm not sure what you mean, D. Do you mean you can't shoot down nukes before they do their damage?

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
                    Lol if us decides to tariff all chinas cheap products they'll go back being third world. Us owns China not the other way around.
                    That won't happen because our government "leaders" for lack of a better word are weak.

Comment

lolol, they couldn't win in Vietnam or Korea.. I have a serious doubt they could take on China with a 1,4 trillion dollar debt hanging Wouldn't matter though.. both have nukes.
                      you should watch some documentary films on Vietnam and you will see that the soldiers on the ground were winning their battles, the problem again was the ass holes in Washington not having clear objectives.

Imagine if you are soldier and directives come to take that mountain. After kicking ass and loosing buddies and taking the mountain the directive comes to leave the mountain. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!

that was vietnam

Comment

Working...
                      X