Collapse
No announcement yet.

China calls on US to retract Dalai Lama invite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to me it's interesting, how US will solve their economic issue with CHina. 1.4 trillion ain't no joke

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
      Mother-nature has to counter attack the overpopulation of certain countries that is a fact... Russia needs to start giving birth to more boys, their women outnumber the males by way to much.

Ofcourse I don't wish for war upon no country, but if time comes I want the US to act like a real man and not a bit*h.
      inb4 HAARP..

Comment

damn we just got james kirkland.

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
        China KO1 US.

Comment

There is enough distruction from war going on right now, but if them hoes want it, then brang they asses.

Comment

LMAO,, It's time to flee. byebye

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            inb4 HAARP..

Comment

Also the facts say it all..what country is most feared.

I would laugh my ass off, if there will be a war between China and US. and Russia will support China economicly and with military equipment. just as a dozen countries did against us, when there was a war between Afghan and USSR. that would teach them a lesson
              Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 07-15-2011, 11:17 PM.

Comment

China is smart.. They have the US by the balls and tells them to mind their own buisness. They can do this because they're in a position of power, having all the $. The US should be smart and mind their own buisness for once. Just saying..

Comment

Lol if us decides to tariff all chinas cheap products they'll go back being third world. Us owns China not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
                    Lol if us decides to tariff all chinas cheap products they'll go back being third world. Us owns China not the other way around.
                    Exactly, people don't know WTF they are talking about. China is still so far behind the US as an economic power, and it is fragile, and just made to come crashing down at some point.

China vs US in a war wouldn't be easy, but the war would be won easily in the air and seas by us. China would be fucked up and have to surrender as we bmbed the fuck out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
                      Exactly, people don't know WTF they are talking about. China is still so far behind the US as an economic power, and it is fragile, and just made to come crashing down at some point.

China vs US in a war wouldn't be easy, but the war would be won easily in the air and seas by us. China would be fucked up and have to surrender as we bmbed the fuck out of them.
                      lolol, they couldn't win in Vietnam or Korea.. I have a serious doubt they could take on China with a 1,4 trillion dollar debt hanging Wouldn't matter though.. both have nukes.

Comment

Working...
                      X