Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Owning *******s is becoming to easy these days...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    yea...take away all the other **** that Haye has said, i think that shirt alone lit a fire under his ass...we wont be hearing Emmanuel Steward pleading for him to end the fight in this one...Wlad's gonna be in seek n destroy mode come Saturday...cant wait
    that would embarress the hell out of me if i were him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      that would embarress the hell out of me if i were him.

funny how a boxing discussion broke out in this thread

Comment

funny how a boxing discussion broke out in this thread
        occassionally we do have to talk boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          occassionally we do have to talk boxing

the irony of it is that it was hijacked by a '*******' talking about haye and wlad

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
            Sugar ray who? They got losses, Floyd got that 0. Nuff said!
            Its easy to stay undefeated when you can retire while your division is stacked with competition. Come back from retirement to fight a lightweight and find an excuse like Olympic Style Drug testing which prevents you from fighting the other best fighter out their today..

Undefeated records are over rated when your not fighting legit competition.

Floyd will go down as "well why didnt he fight him?" Not GOAT.. TRUE STORY.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
              Its easy to stay undefeated when you can retire while your division is stacked with competition. Come back from retirement to fight a lightweight and find an excuse like Olympic Style Drug testing which prevents you from fighting the other best fighter out their today..

he still managed to give duckqiao his 3 leftovers

fighting at catch weight,fighting weight drained fighters,fighting leftovers,fighting damaged goods,fighting people who can't pull the trigger anymore just doesn't cut it anymore

this is what an honest man sounds like??? you decide lol

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post

Floyd fought and beat all the greatest of his era at their primes. Pac just fights his leftovers when their old and shot.

Floyd is the cash cow. all roads lead to Mayweather.

Comment

the irony of it is that it was hijacked by a '*******' talking about haye and wlad
                  i didnt see him owning you

Comment

whats been goin on round here

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                      whats been goin on round here
                      Look who's back...who ratted you out son?

Comment

Working...
                      X