Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Owning *******s is becoming to easy these days...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    nah i want vlad to win. but his knockout will be methodical surgical. hayes will be pulled out of his ass. i dont like haye hes a b!tch but i like this fight because i know theyll be a knock out.

man, i just hope that mother****er doesn't run the whole time

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      man, i just hope that mother****er doesn't run the whole time
      i dont think he will because its in germany. i hope not anyways. to be honest i bet on haye though its 2 to 1 in vegas lol. i always bet the under dog and always lose lol. may mos, pac mos, pac marg, may marquez, etc

Comment

i dont think he will because its in germany. i hope not anyways. to be honest i bet on haye though its 2 to 1 in vegas lol. i always bet the under dog and always lose lol. may mos, pac mos, pac marg, may marquez, etc

i think Haye will be very weary at first...then the Wlad jabs will start landing and make him more apprehensive...then he'll feel that first right hand and its off to the races...until Wlad catches him

any idea what size ring they're gonna have? i hope they put a phonebooth up in that b1tch

Comment

i think Haye will be very weary at first...then the Wlad jabs will start landing and make him more apprehensive...then he'll feel that first right hand and its off to the races...until Wlad catches him

any idea what size ring they're gonna have? i hope they put a phonebooth up in that b1tch
          Cmon you know Haye probably made sure it was a 30X30 ring lulz!

Comment

hopefully 18x18 max

Comment

too easy.........

Comment

your prediction is spot on by the way. ill be shocked if he acts the way he says he will.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  Cmon you know Haye probably made sure it was a 30X30 ring lulz!
                  lets all pray that Wlad didn't let that part of the negotiations go Haye's way

hopefully 18x18 max

yes please

your prediction is spot on by the way. ill be shocked if he acts the way he says he will.

if he moves, not run, but sits down and exchanges with Wlad from time to time, whether he wins or loses, i will give him major props

Comment

lets all pray that Wlad didn't let that part of the negotiations go Haye's way

yes please

if he moves, not run, but sits down and exchanges with Wlad from time to time, whether he wins or loses, i will give him major props
                    yeah you cant hate on guy who goes to war if he loses. he may have awaken a sleeping giant so to speak though with the headless klitschko shirts.

Comment

yeah you cant hate on guy who goes to war if he loses. he may have awaken a sleeping giant so to speak though with the headless klitschko shirts.

yea...take away all the other **** that Haye has said, i think that shirt alone lit a fire under his ass...we wont be hearing Emmanuel Steward pleading for him to end the fight in this one...Wlad's gonna be in seek n destroy mode come Saturday...cant wait

Comment

Working...
                      X