Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Owning *******s is becoming to easy these days...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    and which ******* that was worth a **** did you really own?
    this is good question cuz hugh grant aint gonna cut it...

Comment

It's always been easy. Elementary my boy, elementary...

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        this is good question cuz hugh grant aint gonna cut it...

its like me clowning yesir and bragging about it

Comment

its like me clowning yesir and bragging about it
          exactly. btw i gotta say the biggest fight im amped for this year is the cotto marg rematch you?

Comment

exactly. btw i gotta say the biggest fight im amped for this year is the cotto marg rematch you?

duuuuuuude...THAT one is gonna a brawl...but i gotta admit, im pretty amped for Wlad-Haye this Saturday too man

Comment

duuuuuuude...THAT one is gonna a brawl...but i gotta admit, im pretty amped for Wlad-Haye this Saturday too man
              yeah me to. im throwing a party. all my friends are casuals and they were shocked when i said heavyweight lol. bbq super street fighter 4 after and drinks its actually nice thats it earlier in my opinion.

Comment

yeah me to. im throwing a party. all my friends are casuals and they were shocked when i said heavyweight lol. bbq super street fighter 4 after and drinks its actually nice thats it earlier in my opinion.

yea...this one's gonna different for me...i'll probably just stop by my folks pad and watch it with my pops before headed out to play ball

Comment

yea...this one's gonna different for me...i'll probably just stop by my folks pad and watch it with my pops before headed out to play ball
                  i want vlad but i know hayes possible ko would be more enjoyable lol.

Comment

i want vlad but i know hayes possible ko would be more enjoyable lol.

ohhh...you rootin for Haye? dude, i want Wlad to catch that foo with a right hand and sandman his ass

Comment

ohhh...you rootin for Haye? dude, i want Wlad to catch that foo with a right hand and sandman his ass
                      nah i want vlad to win. but his knockout will be methodical surgical. hayes will be pulled out of his ass. i dont like haye hes a b!tch but i like this fight because i know theyll be a knock out.

Comment

Working...
                      X