Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions Presents - KING OF THE HILL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take Ray Robinson and Carlos Monzon.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
      I'll take Ray Robinson and Carlos Monzon.
      Welcome aboard.... Just deposit the amount in my account and it's on. After paying for their contracts I wll also need you to pm me the training/opponent information as explained through this thread. Look forward to seeing you this Saturday night.

We'll be lookin' for you,
      Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions

Comment

Do I need to buy opponents???
        I'm new to this

EDIT i got it now

I'll buy Ketchel as well!!
        i'll pm details soon as

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
          Do I need to buy opponents???
          I'm new to this

EDIT i got it now

I'll buy Ketchel as well!!
          i'll pm details soon as
          Not in this instance, you are paid to bring your fighter to the ring ready.. Go to the opponent list, pg 1 post#4. It will give you a list of available opponents. Get your opponent/training in order and it on.

Comment

Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions is happy to announce more securing of contracts by our forum. It's full steam ahead as LightsOutinfinit brings in the contract of Stanley Ketchell also known as The Michigan Assasin. He is scrapy, hes nails tough and he'll be one to watch. He is a nice edition to an already studded stable. Aswell, Tim Horton signed the talent of Emile Griffith securing the contract just moments ago. Remember to send in the training/opponent as described at the beginning of the thread.

It's steaming straight ahead to Saturday nights bouts. Get your fighters contract, get him trained and be ready to fight.

Comment

****** ANNOUNCMENT***************

The limit will be 3 fighters contracted to any one stable.

Comment

Rumblin' Rockins Promotions is pleased to announce the addition of 1 more manager and 2 more fighter into our ring. Boston Guy jumps right into the mix caging Marvelous Marvin Hagler, he already looks ready to bust out of that cage and ready to be destructive. He looks hungry.

Aswell, Cinch has secured the contract of James Toney and we'll be watching closely as this diamond in the rough becomes polished.

I am still in need of training/opponent schedules for this Saturdays throw down. A 12pm EST Saturday Afternoon DEADLINE is being enforced. Get those numbers in.

These are the fighters that I still need a schedule from:

Roy Jones Jr. (Tim Horton)
                Thomas Hearns (Tim Horton)
                Emile Griffith (Tim Horton)
                Carmine Basillio (MarkBNLV)
                Marvin Hagler (Boston guy)

These are the fights that are ready to roll:

Bernard Hopkins vs Tommy Bogs (0-9-0(1)
                Ray Robinson vs Wilfred Scypien (2-8-0(1)
                Carlos Monzon vs Todd Portuguez (1-9-0(1)
                Stanley Ketchell vs Morrade Hakkar (1-8-1)
                James Toney vs Kenny Shea (0-10-0)
                Charles Burley vs Frank Fletcher (6-4-0(5)

If there are errors please contact Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions immediately........Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions
                Last edited by Rockin'; 07-01-2011, 04:29 AM.

Comment

no fitzsimmons??

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                    no fitzsimmons??
                    Good eye Spartacus, I missed that guy. I have contacted him and he says that his contract is available at $11million. His contract is now available on pg1 post#4 in this thread. Note: (Should Spatacus want his contract he has the option to purchase it with 24 hrs of this time) Others may step in line.....
                    ..........Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      Good eye Spartacus, I missed that guy. I have contacted him and he says that his contract is available at $11million. His contract is now available on pg1 post#4 in this thread. Note: (Should Spatacus want his contract he has the option to purchase it with 24 hrs of this time) Others may step in line.....
                      ..........Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions
                      Ill grab him and send you the cash now, im going to have to spend some time on the training and looking over the opponents i should have that pmed alittle later today though.

Comment

Working...
                      X