Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions Presents - KING OF THE HILL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions is pleased to inform that GingerAlbino is now in the mix by purchasing the contract of Charles Burley. Burley is a hot prospect coming in and could very well be the king of the hill when it's all said and done. Burley is scheduled to face Frank "The Animal" Fletcher (6-4-0(5) this saturday night. That is a tough fight for his first bout as it is a pick 'em fight. Burley may need some luck on his side for this bout but we welcome Charles Burley and Ginger Albino to Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions and we wish them luck. This will be a tough test for the young Charles Burley.................Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions
    Last edited by Rockin'; 07-01-2011, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Yawn.............................

Comment

Do you make points when your fighter wins and who can i get for like 3 to 1 million

Comment

Originally posted by Bets View Post
          Do you make points when your fighter wins and who can i get for like 3 to 1 million
          You make points whenever your fighter fights.

The pay scale is set similarly to the real sport.

There is a complete fighter list and cost on page 1 post #4 in this thread. Join the mix Bets, we'd be happy to have you.............Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions
          Last edited by Rockin'; 07-05-2011, 04:00 AM.

Comment

I'll take Jack Dempsey!

Sending points now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chinch View Post
              I'll take Jack Dempsey!

Sending points now!!
              The ink is drying on the contract and Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions is happy to welcome Chinch into the organization. Chinch purchased the contact of one Jack Dempsey (non-parreil), this is one first rate tough guy who is almost certain to make waves around the title contenders. Your fighter is now in training and we are still in negotations with your opponent of choice.

Good luck to you and your fighter,
              Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions
              Last edited by Rockin'; 07-05-2011, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Things are heating up as we are proud to welcome Boston Guy as he has thrown his hat and his fighter into the ring. He will represent Marvelous Marvin Hagler and should enjoy a succesful career. His fighters training will begin shortly as Boston Guy decides who to turn his young pitbull loose on first.................Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions

Comment

i'll take roy jones, tommy hearns.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                    i'll take roy jones, tommy hearns.
                    If you would like both fighters just deopit that amount into my account with the names hearns/jones in the title. You will find the cost of each fighters contract on page1/post #4 in this thread. Taking 2 off of the market could be a financial windfall with the talent that they both posses. Remember that the fights will start up Saturday....................................Rumbli n' Rockin'Promotions

Comment

Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions is pleased to announce the admission of Tim Horton into the carnage. He has secured the contracts of both Thomas Hearns and Roy Jones Jr., that is one hell of a way to start a stable. Welcome Tim Horton, come on in and throw some fists. Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions is extremeley pleased that you joined in the mix.

Thank you for choosing Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions as youp fight provider...... please keep arms and legs inside the window while this vehicle is in motion. It's 'bout to get crazy,

Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions

Comment

Working...
                      X