Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma Pharmacist Who Killed Armed Robber Gets Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was gonna come in screaming WTH and demand justice, and then I read how the pharmacist basically killed and overkilled the robber.

Shoot once its in self defense, but what he did (according to the story) was murder.

Comment

• anyone notice the blue car outside the pharmacy? maybe that was the car they rode in

Comment

• Originally posted by SRcrit View Post
        Why do people want to hear the audio? To hear if the kid was cussing at the guy while he was bleeding out on the ground?
        If he was then would it be ok to shoot the kid 5 more times after he had stopped the robbery and the kid posed no threat to him anymore?
        Yeah, he probably cussed at him and threatened to murder him in the future. If someone pointed a gun in my face and after me shooting him, still threatened to murder me, I'd take his threat pretty serious. Chances are that kid after a few years in prison would of killed that pharmacist and once again no justice would be served. He deserved to be murdered, and I'm glad he is off the face of this planet. No justice for criminals, never.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
          Yeah, he probably cussed at him and threatened to murder him in the future. If someone pointed a gun in my face and after me shooting him, still threatened to murder me, I'd take his threat pretty serious. Chances are that kid after a few years in prison would of killed that pharmacist and once again no justice would be served. He deserved to be murdered, and I'm glad he is off the face of this planet. No justice for criminals, never.
          I'm sure a good kick to the face or at least a shot to the leg would of shut him up just as fast.
          But if you want no justice for criminals, Mr. Pharmacist is a criminal now and will see just that in prison while he's walking around holding on to some other dudes pocket.
          Living free with my family and friends with maybe a slim tiny chance this stupid kid will come back or being locked up getting punked and sodomized, hard choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            I hear you Walt but emotion doesn't excuse what he did.
            emotion is very much relevant. emotion is why a crime of passion, heat of the moment crime is treated more leniently than a premeditated crime.

are you gonna sit here and say ersland was not put into a highly stressful, highly heated, emotionally charged life or death situation?

ersland is guilty of manslaughter, but not murder.

trust me, he will be pardoned, especially considering the oklahoma governor is a republican.

Comment

• if you've personally never been in a shootout yourself to know what it feels like first hand, then your e-opinion on this matter cannot be taken all that seriously.

:quick_draw_pistols:

Comment

• this is the reason of watching too much movies. the old man may have thought that the kid would be able to stand again and beat him so that he could run away from the robbery he did.

Comment

• Having read the story he 100% deserves life in prison.

Comment

• How can you convict someone to life when we know the facts as followed:
                    -two guys try to rob a pharmacy with guns
                    -pharmacist retrieves his gun and fires on the armed robber
                    -off camera you hear 5 shots
                    -armed robber lies dead

Thats not how the judicial system should operate, its completely reasonable to look at the video and the facts and believe its possible (if not probable) that the pharmacist felt threatend. He could have been scared and just fired 5 additional shots at a distance. Now if he stood over him and emptied his gun thats a different story, but we dont know what happend off camera with the armed robber and pharmacist.

Im not saying the pharmacist did or didnt murder or act in self defense, just that this is not how these decisions were meant to be made.

Comment

Working...
                    X