No announcement yet.

Oklahoma Pharmacist Who Killed Armed Robber Gets Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    nah..... give him 10 years , he'll be out in maybe 5.

he used excessive force and he overreacted but that wasn't murder.
    It's very sad that he was brought into that situation though to begin with. No one deserves that. If he hadn't overreacted I'm sure people would consider him a hero. Stopping those two punks and getting one of them jailed after the ambulance fixed him up? That would've been great.

Instead it ended in tragedy for all of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      You're all over the place John pick an argument and stick to it.
      That's because you're wrong on so many different levels.

Comment

• this is still going on? I think its pretty clear that this is somewhere between a heat of passion crime and premeditated murder. more towards the heat of passion I would say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          this is still going on? I think its pretty clear that this is somewhere between a heat of passion crime and premeditated murder. more towards the heat of passion I would say.
          Negative there ghost rider.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            Negative there ghost rider.....
            negative on what, that this is settled, LOL, I can't believe this is still going down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              negative on what, that this is settled, LOL, I can't believe this is still going down.
              I tell you what is settled, Brandon Rios is the truth. We never talked about that. For 3 rounds that was a great fight, it was a shame it ended early because it had "legendary" written all over it.

Rios should have gotten manslaughter for that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                It's very sad that he was brought into that situation though to begin with. No one deserves that. If he hadn't overreacted I'm sure people would consider him a hero. Stopping those two punks and getting one of them jailed after the ambulance fixed him up? That would've been great.

Instead it ended in tragedy for all of them.
                Only tragedy I see is the man getting locked up for defending whats his.

Kid got an end to the life he was choosing to live.

And again since I guess my question was missed, does the video have any audio?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                  Only tragedy I see is the man getting locked up for defending whats his.

Kid got an end to the life he was choosing to live.

And again since I guess my question was missed, does the video have any audio?
                  I don't have any audio on my end...

Comment

• it's a security camera guys.

most security cameras don't have audio.

Comment

• Why do people want to hear the audio? To hear if the kid was cussing at the guy while he was bleeding out on the ground?
                      If he was then would it be ok to shoot the kid 5 more times after he had stopped the robbery and the kid posed no threat to him anymore?

Comment

Working...
                      X