No announcement yet.

Playstation Network Up and Running!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OG Xbox Live View Post
    Wtf? Bad comparison there bro. Bottled water tastes alot better then tap.
    exactly what im sayin.

and its loaded with more vitamins and minerals, right?

well its a valid comparison to me. i guess it depends on where you live i guess WA and Alaska tap water taste great tap or no tap.. i got that Pur filter goin tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Los Blancos View Post
      You're no better than a 360 or PS3 user.

shut the fuck up.

It's all the same crap.
      make me stfu nick carter

Comment

• Originally posted by dj MEAT® View Post
        exactly what im sayin.

well its a valid comparison to me. i guess it depends on where you live i guess WA and Alaska tap water taste great tap or no tap.. i got that Pur filter goin tho.

Well London tap water tastes like your drinking it straight from the toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Xbox Live View Post
          There is one big difference. PSN has been hacked, Xbox live has not. So for that reason alone i would say Xbox live was worth paying for. If Xbox live ever gets hacked then you can disagree, until then stfu.
          So let me get this straight.

A month and a half ago , you would say PS3 was much much muchbetter right?

Because since your only argument is that it went down for a month, I am guessing that before it happened , you had no argument or point. So that makes PS3 better now again , since its back on , they've gotten more secure. And we still dont pay.

So you heard it from this guy. XBOX was only better than PS3 for the past month. Because their only reason and argument was that it went down.

And now that its back on , PS3 claims its spot.

Thank you for exposing yourself idiot.

Now he will point to my post of me looking to sell my PS3. And ignore I initially sold my XBOX to get a PS3.

I tell you these clowns are fkn pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj MEAT® View Post
            exactly what im sayin.

Come to Jersey and it will taste like sewer water.

Comment

• Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
              make me stfu nick carter
              You're such a dumb ass pussy.

Comment

There is actually.

If i saw the same shirt for 30$ and 50$, i would pick the 50$ one.

Wanna know why?

Money to blow. Thats the only reason.

I have the luxury of wasting more money a month for no reason at all. WOHOO why not?

Comment

• I have to give respect to PS3 users. I mean the security on the server they put all the information on has turned out to be a joke, Sony has been ridiculed by the world media calling this one of the biggest blunders since the internet began, they have not been able to play online for weeks yet they are still here defending their console to the death.

Comment

• Originally posted by ??? View Post
                    Look at the price of blu ray players when they first came out. Who's going to spend $500+ when they've already got a DVD. Just wait until blu-ray players get cheap.

Blu-ray is the future.

Advantages of blu-ray:

-Discs are super hard to scratch
                    -Better picture
                    -Better sound
                    -Can fit more data onto each disc.
                    only girls doesnt see the difference... green k if you with me

only females doesnt know how to appreciate 1080p 120Hz.. i was like "biitch, how can you not see the clarity between dvd and blu ray???!" :*******:

Comment

There is actually.

If i saw the same shirt for 30$ and 50$, i would pick the 50$ one.

Wanna know why?

No offence, but you are an idiot.

Unless you're a billionaire like Richard Branson, then that is just stupid. And even he would probably pick the $30 shirt.

Comment

Working...
                      X