No announcement yet.

Playstation Network Up and Running!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OG Xbox Live View Post
    If you want a no nonsense gaming console built for secure online gaming then Xbox360 is where its at.

But if you want a fancy entertainment system that you can't browse online securely with than PS3 is for you. "Oh look it has blu-ray, shame most of the world still uses DVD".
    aint even about security, OMG MY PEE ESS THREE CAN PLAY BLU RAY!!!!!

Bet the same clowns that say that dont even own a blu ray disc or watever it's called

Overpriced garbage, whats the difference? better colors than a dvd? oooook

Comment

• Originally posted by Los Blancos View Post
      There's a difference betweening not being able to afford a system and not wanting it.

My case is, I dont want it.

All my friends are on sexbox, while i only know like 4 or 5 ppl on ps3.

Sorry
      uve admitted in the past u were too poor...its on my wall

u'd rather pay a monthly subscription for something that should be a free service?

most of my friends are on xbox too but most of them have also suffered ring of death issues and are eager to play uncharted (2), god of war 3 and killzone 3 whenever they visit

Comment

LOL, you're such a clown bro, i love it

Scores, Awards, Game of the Year??

Yeah, go ahead and listen to the critics.

Epic Movie didnt win an Oscar, and it got 10% out of 100% to the critics.

The people loved the film.

Point is, fuck the critics. Look at you BASEING your opinions off what other people say.
        There is a reason why so many reviewers gave so much praise to Uncharted 2.

It is an ATG game and will be a classic and Uncharted series is arguably the best PS3 exclusive.

Comment

Bet the same clowns that say that dont even own a blu ray disc or watever it's called

@ this ***** we have a ps3 setup to a big home cinema screen and the quality of the graphics and gameplay for most games is amazing.

We don't have clowns like OG Wenger playing it across the back 4 for 90mins on FIFA either

Comment

Whats funny was when blu-ray first came out people were saying it was the future and DVD would soon be obsolete. To this day DVD still outsells Blu-ray. Only people i know who use blu-ray are PS3 users, i don't know anybody with a blu-ray player.

Comment

• Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
              uve admitted in the past u were too poor...its on my wall

u'd rather pay a monthly subscription for something that should be a free service?

most of my friends are on xbox too but most of them have also suffered ring of death issues :lol2:
              I am poor.

Yeah, I rather PAY for my online cuz I got money to blow.

I got red rings 2 times, aint no biggie i can live without my sexbox for 2 weeks when it's on repair.

I like playin with my boys and just talkin bs online till 3am.

Comment

• Originally posted by ??? View Post
                There is a reason why so many reviewers gave so much praise to Uncharted 2.

It is an ATG game and will be a classic and Uncharted series is arguably the best PS3 exclusive.
                It aint an ATG game cuz that shit gunna be forgot in like 2 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Xbox Live View Post
                  If you want a no nonsense gaming console built for secure online gaming then Xbox360 is where its at.

But if you want a fancy entertainment system that you can't browse online securely with than PS3 is for you. "Oh look it has blu-ray, shame most of the world still uses DVD".
                  about half the world's population doesnt have clean drinking water either...ur point?

all dvd releases dating back to 2 years ago are also released on blu-ray...consumers still have a choice in the matter

Comment

Those games are dick son.

Well not FFXIII...Gears of War>>>>Anything PS3 has to offer.
                    we all know dam well the 360 cant hang with the ps3s RSX engine. PS3s full potential hasnt even been cracked yet...

god of war and uncharted ONE puts a nail in the coffin for you xbox fanboys. wait till uncharted 3 comes out

its over before anything even started

also the most anticipated game of the year will be battlefield 3. and guess what? gameplay will be the same, online will be the same but ps3 will make this look 10x better and smoother.

Comment

• Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                      about half the world's population doesnt have clean drinking water either...ur point?

all dvd releases dating back to 2 years ago are also released on blu-ray...consumers still have a choice in the matter
                      I'm not doubting that. All i'm saying is that the average household still uses DVD.

DVD was supposed to be VHS status by now...

Comment

Working...
                      X