• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
    dj spemz folding like a b1tch
    You go girl!!!!

Comment

• I have a 55 inch , 1080 Samsung in my living room. With my PS3 and my DVR so I can record any Heat game I cant catch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ??? View Post
        Failed? Like HD DVD?
        No, even worse

Comment

• Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
          I had an XBOX , I dont miss it. I can buy 7 of them right now If I wanted. One in each bathroom and room in my house.

But then Ill have to buy about 700 feet of ethernet cable LMAOOO
          BUT THE NEW XBOX HAS WIRELESS BUILT IN!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO

Comon son

Comment

• Originally posted by Los Blancos View Post
            You go girl!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
              Please, inform us. If blu-ray is a failure, then what is HD-DVD?
              LMAOOOO.

Theres about 7 posters putting him to shame. He doesnt need one more LOL.

Comment

BUT THE NEW XBOX HAS WIRELESS BUILT IN!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO

Comon son
                Oh so they finally took a step into our direction. Im glad. Now they just need a Blu-Ray and free online gaming.

Comment

• I had fun putting clowns to rest. I gotta get ready to go watch me some Heat action. Wings and 5 dollar pitchers.

Go Heat

Comment

No, even worse

How?

Blu-ray ko'ed HD DVD.

HD DVD's are non-existent now and have been for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
                      Oh so they finally took a step into our direction. Im glad. Now they just need a Blu-Ray and free online gaming.
                      wasnt microsoft looking to pay sony to be able to use blu ray not too long ago? read it in the local paper a couple of months back

Comment

Working...
                      X