Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am seriously striking out big time with women.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have feelings for all of or most of the girls you meet?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Do you have feelings for all of or most of the girls you meet?
      Not like in love feelings but nearly all of them that I get more than a first date with I feel some sort of connection with. It's almost like I need the companionship of a woman in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        I'm frustrated and know that I'm a sucker but I'm seriously messing up badly with women. When I meet a woman(which as of late hasn't been super easy) that I like it seems like I focus a lot of my free time on her. I know that we are supposed to play it smooth yada yada yada but I always seem to be bored if I'm not at school or working my job. I don't know how I'm going to change either, my relationships end rather quick and it's not like there is a woman on every corner to keep me company.
        you need whores

Comment

Seems like you want a mother-son relationship with your woman.

If you play the slots enough you will eventually win.

Since it seems you don't plan on changing you will have to continue on the road you are on, patiently until you find the girl that is looking for what you are looking for. Keep in mind if a man talks to 30 women and he only REALLY clicks with one guess what..............he now has a girl that's for him.

Comment

Not like in love feelings but nearly all of them that I get more than a first date with I feel some sort of connection with. It's almost like I need the companionship of a woman in my life.
            I didn't mean love, I meant what you meant, connection.

I used to be like that way when I was a teenager and in my early twenties. Not anymore, I'm the complete opposite now. I feel no connection with about 99 pct of the girls I meet.

BUT.. When I do meet a girl I connect with, I don't play it all that cool either. I tend to get obsessive and paranoid. No matter how many times I tell himself to be cool, I find myself doing the opposite.

Comment

I'm frustrated and know that I'm a sucker but I'm seriously messing up badly with women. When I meet a woman(which as of late hasn't been super easy) that I like it seems like I focus a lot of my free time on her. I know that we are supposed to play it smooth yada yada yada but I always seem to be bored if I'm not at school or working my job. I don't know how I'm going to change either, my relationships end rather quick and it's not like there is a woman on every corner to keep me company.
              So you're frustrated and consider yourself a sucker?... You might want to start there... That frame of mind is going to keep you right where you are. You're identifying yourself with negative behavior/feelings/thoughts. You might've shown some of those qualities in the past, but you can't actually identify with it, as if that's who you are; especially if you want to change.

If you consider yourself to be an unhappy person, how are you ever going to be able to be a happy person? You might have happy moments, but the unhappy moments are going to be magnified x1000 because your beliefs are being reinforced.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Seems like you want a mother-son relationship with your woman.

If you play the slots enough you will eventually win.

Since it seems you don't plan on changing you will have to continue on the road you are on, patiently until you find the girl that is looking for what you are looking for. Keep in mind if a man talks to 30 women and he only REALLY clicks with one guess what..............he now has a girl that's for him.
                You could very well be right but I think I'm just looking for a very loyal woman in my life. My whole mindset is completely wrong for it though. I'm controlling and so impatient and to get a woman to become loyal it's going to take much longer than a few weeks of relationship. It also doesn't help that I am attracted to young women(not 16 year olds but 20-23 year olds) and they aren't honestly ready to settle down like that. I'm supposed to call a girl who is actually a little older than me, she's 27 and part of me has a mindset that once you reach that age you become too serious about yourself and can't have fun. It's one of the reasons I have enjoyed younger women because they make me feel young myself. Pretty fuked up, I know.

Comment

that scene from Swingers came to mind...the one where he called the girl he just met and pretty much played out a relationship on her answering machine

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    that scene from Swingers came to mind...the one where he called the girl he just met and pretty much played out a relationship on her answering machine
                    One of the few Vince Vaughn movies that I enjoy.

Comment

you're putting pus5y on a pedestal man

Comment

Working...
                      X