Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am seriously striking out big time with women.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't be to clingy up in hurrrrr

my advice is to smoke some dro and chill the **** out

stop being a bia bia

let them enjoy their life because they prob have a lot in it as opposed to you who is clingy up in thurrrr

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
      people on this board are always contradicting themselves when it comes to women...not meaning u check...panda's been in ur situation. as soon as u start liking this girl u want to enjoy ur time with her as much and often as u can which is isnt necessarily a bad thing

often not only men on this board but men in general treat women as a different species and get frustrated...however the kind of women we men usually want like the nice looking, smart outgoing types are more like us than we think. just treat a woman like a human being, like she was one of ur best friends and all should be fine

u could say she'll treat u as a friend but if she's interested in u in the first place she'll divert from that unless u give her reason to think ure not sexually interested in her

this has often been the rule of thumb for me...hope it helps
      Traet them as humans?

b1tchez aint ch1t but h0es and tr1cks!

Not all of us are "playas by nature". some of us are clingy mutha****as!

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
      don't be to clingy up in hurrrrr

my advice is to smoke some dro and chill the **** out

stop being a bia bia

let them enjoy their life because they prob have a lot in it as opposed to you who is clingy up in thurrrr
      Im finna try dat B. Smoking weed is definately on my "to do" list

getting a job is my first priority atm tho, then skool

Comment

shut up u virgin chicano version of gorilladogs

Comment

shut up u virgin chicano version of gorilladogs
          He does have a point though, that we aren't all players and some of us are clingers. This has ruined a lot of relationships in the past and actually drove the love of my life away from me. I become very jealous and controlling over the women I date. I probably should seek help and have actually considered going to therapy for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            He does have a point though, that we aren't all players and some of us are clingers. This has ruined a lot of relationships in the past and actually drove the love of my life away from me. I become very jealous and controlling over the women I date. I probably should seek help and have actually considered going to therapy for it.
            he was joking bro

most guys are clingers and that isnt something to be ashamed of...if ure already aware of ur relationship flaws then imho ure already half way there because ure one of the few people who can reflect on his own behavior

Comment

you'd probably have better luck with looking elsewhere for your ideal girl, like out of Detroit..

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                you'd probably have better luck with looking elsewhere for your ideal girl, like out of Detroit..
                I don't actually live in Detroit. The A2 in my location represents the city of Ann Arbor, Michigan. It's nice here, nothing like Detroit. Despite being a nice city many people are not happy here though. I would not want to live here my whole life.

Comment

he was joking bro

most guys are clingers and that isnt something to be ashamed of...if ure already aware of ur relationship flaws then imho ure already half way there because ure one of the few people who can reflect on his own behavior
                  You're right, I do know my flaws and that is half the battle, but it's a hurdle that I still have yet to get over. Atleast all the stress I've been though has allowed me to drop an unhealthy 25lbs in just 2 weeks.

Comment

What happened wit the girl ju posted a pic of a couple of days ago?

go to therapy bro, beats losing 25 pounds in 2 weeks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Meets World View Post
                      What happened wit the girl ju posted a pic of a couple of days ago?

go to therapy bro, beats losing 25 pounds in 2 weeks!!
                      She told me that I was controlling(which I was) and didn't want to talk to me anymore. What's worse is I bought her some flowers and card, left it at her apartment door asking for a second chance and still no call back or anything. So, not only did I waste money but I look like a complete sucker.

Yeah, the weight is bull****. I had to give presentations in a bunch of classes, work, and the whole girl issue really messed up my eating habits. It's good to be down to 150lbs, haven't been there in ages but I look frail and almost sickly.

Comment

Working...
                      X