Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am seriously striking out big time with women.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wait when you get married - THE challenge of yo life, LOL.

Comment

When you meet them, get to know them, but not enough to where you fall under the "friend" category. Make them laugh, blush and feel good about themselves. Ask about their family, their exes and then tell them a sob story about your life. Once you get them, fall back from moving too fast. Don't ask to see them or go on a date on the first call yall have. Just be chill, don't play it too cool, but just be patient.

Comment

All these damn rules. Keep 'em close, but not too close. Treat 'em mean, but not too mean. Be friendly, but don't be their friend.
        Damn. You can see why rape is on the rise.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
          All these damn rules. Keep 'em close, but not too close. Treat 'em mean, but not too mean. Be friendly, but don't be their friend.
          ^^^I'll cosign this.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Are you looking for a long term relationship or something platonic but regular? I've met a lot of women in so many different places. It just depends on what you want. If you want a mature chick with her priorities in order(usually), I'm telling you go to a large gym...you can have success my man.
            Maybe I'll do that, I've just been very busy. I work a lot so the best time for me to meet women is at school of course. Yeah, I think I need a long term relationship. For years I haven't wanted one, I just wanted to bang chicks but I'm getting to the part in my life where I'd like to settle down and meet the right chick or atleast a chick that doesn't use me and then leave.

Seriously, **** is all out of whack.

Comment

Are you American? Stop trying to get with American females, they are worthless.

Foreigners are the only way to go.

Comment

You need a cold shower Check. Play it easy, be fun and playful when you give her a little attention. Make sure you have more on the side too, never just one..... If you wanna get serious with her get that date going.. Women catch on to desperation real quick man, don't wanna go that route.

Comment

EPIC post. Will go down in B.S. history.

Comment

Comment

people on this board are always contradicting themselves when it comes to women...not meaning u check...panda's been in ur situation. as soon as u start liking this girl u want to enjoy ur time with her as much and often as u can which is isnt necessarily a bad thing

often not only men on this board but men in general treat women as a different species and get frustrated...however the kind of women we men usually want like the nice looking, smart outgoing types are more like us than we think. just treat a woman like a human being, like she was one of ur best friends and all should be fine

u could say she'll treat u as a friend but if she's interested in u in the first place she'll divert from that unless u give her reason to think ure not sexually interested in her

this has often been the rule of thumb for me...hope it helps

Comment

Working...
                      X