Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats to our Prince William and Princess Catherine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** em all they're spending millions for that shi.tty wedding while people through out England are struggling to pay their bills.they're just humans I don't know why they got to be idolised and televised.

Comment

Pippa stole the spotlight. She is friiggin sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        **** em all they're spending millions for that shi.tty wedding while people through out England are struggling to pay their bills.they're just humans I don't know why they got to be idolised and televised.
        There was a net gain by the British economy due to the wedding, not only through significantly increased tourism but by the increased spending by the British public who were holding parties to celebrate. The biggest loss to Britain was in the loss of productivity caused by having an extra bank holiday, nothing to do with the money spent on security and cleanup - which by the way is the only cost incurred by the taxpayer. The wedding itself was paid for by the Royals.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          When the Queen dies his father Charles will be King and the Principality of Wales passes to William. When Charles dies then William becomes king and if he has a son then his son will becomes Prince of Wales.
          What about the youngest one Harry? So because of one years difference Harry gets the short end.......that must suck, he's an afterthought.

Comment

Something sounds sexy about the word Duchess btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              What about the youngest one Harry? So because of one years difference Harry gets the short end.......that must suck, he's an afterthought.
              Yes, I feel bad for Harry. An entire lifetime of privilege and opulence without even the checks and balance of kingly duty means his life must really suck.

It's just the way it is. The eldest male is the monarch.

Comment

Prince Willim looks quite ******ed and his slag is maybe a 7.

Comment

Yes, I feel bad for Harry. An entire lifetime of privilege and opulence without even the checks and balance of kingly duty means his life must really suck.

It's just the way it is. The eldest male is the monarch.
                  You know what I mean. He can never have the power or popularity of his older brother because he was birthed a few years after him. He will always be in big brothers shadow. Harry is a devilish bastard though, he might gut his brother in the moonlight.

Comment

When the Queen dies his father Charles will be King and the Principality of Wales passes to William. When Charles dies then William becomes king and if he has a son then his son will becomes Prince of Wales.
                    I'll bet 10 million with you that Charles does NOT get to the throne....

He'll decline it.

No, chance. Not after the Diana fiasco, his name is mud and Camilla isn't wanted by the whole country.

Not that I give a **** BTW lol.

Comment

Harry is probably glad William is older. He can live life how he wants, being King carries responsibilities and Harry probably thinks F that. Harry is immature and isn't a serious guy, just as well he isn't next in line.

Comment

Working...
                      X