Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats to our Prince William and Princess Catherine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seriously hope OP is a woman. No self respecting man gives two flying fuks about a royal wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
      I seriously hope OP is a woman. No self respecting man gives two flying fuks about a royal wedding.
      It's more than a royal wedding. It's a celebration of being british. Funny how menial workers love to insult other ppl's manliness in order to compensate for their shi.tty lives.
      Last edited by Xercen; 04-29-2011, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Have to correct you there: Kate is not yet a Princess. When the Queen dies and William becomes Prince of Wales she will be Princess of Wales. Until then she will be known by her new title Duchess Catherine of Cambridge.
        thanks. wow, i can't believe i just learnt something from the working class forum, boxingscene lol. tyvm

Comment

Originally posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
          Seconded. Anachronistic opiate for the mindless masses.
          Can anybody else see the irony of this statement? with the floyd profile pic. No, he isn't the best boxer ever.

Comment

I had to wake up 6am to get ready for school and ending being late cuz i was watching the wedding

Comment

wow this is gay. but im pretty sure give it a few months or years they are gonna break up.

oh and please post some pics
              Last edited by Bobby No Sex; 04-29-2011, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
                It's more than a royal wedding. It's a celebration of being british. Funny how menial workers love to insult other ppl's manliness in order to compensate for their shi.tty lives.

No it's a celebration of being a phaggot.

Ironic how you would call my life ****ty when you created a thread obsessing about a fuking wedding.

You are a phaggot and a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
                  What a spectacular wedding!

Can't wait for their 2nd formal engagement..can see princess diana all over again albeit with a much happier ending.

Anyway 2 thumbs up for them and may they have a happy life together!
                  Green k sent.

Comment

He's not my Prince,, we don't have that in America.. In America everyone is King of their own casel!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Have to correct you there: Kate is not yet a Princess. When the Queen dies and William becomes Prince of Wales she will be Princess of Wales. Until then she will be known by her new title Duchess Catherine of Cambridge.
                      Will he ever be King? How does that work?

Comment

Working...
                      X