No announcement yet.

Congrats to our Prince William and Princess Catherine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    **** em all they're spending millions for that shi.tty wedding while people through out England are struggling to pay their bills.they're just humans I don't know why they got to be idolised and televised.
    Phhhhht

That's their fault for voting labour which was widely known to be a massive spending party. They were warned that labour was going to bankrupt the country before they were elected.

Now, they are paying the price for it.

Crocodile tears for handout wanting ignorant fools.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanEuro View Post
      Phhhhht

That's their fault for voting labour which was widely known to be a massive spending party. They were warned that labour was going to bankrupt the country before they were elected.

Now, they are paying the price for it.

Crocodile tears for handout wanting ignorant fools.
      Before Labour, the UK was already bank rupted so to speak.

Comment

net gain for who? for the royals yes I doubt that the average working civilian is gonna see any of that money.

yes and how did they earn that money?? Not one ass in that family has a job.
        Don't be stupid, plenty of them work.

Williamd and Harry went to war too, did you even land a foot on any country where bullets may fly at you?

They also raise a lot fo money for charity.

Yes indeed they are lucky, but also they can not do many things as well.

At the end of the day, you have the opportunity to be big and rich, but you aren't because you're a sore loser.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
          Don't be stupid, plenty of them work.

Williamd and Harry went to war too, did you even land a foot on any country where bullets may fly at you?

They also raise a lot fo money for charity.

Yes indeed they are lucky, but also they can not do many things as well.

At the end of the day, you have the opportunity to be big and rich, but you aren't because you're a sore loser.

plenty of them work??? what work do they do..if you say they do then give an example u cun.t..and don't tell me going to fancy dinner invitations is work.

you stupid modder****er I'm from Bosnia I was in the war as a kid from 92-95..and william didn't go for the army and If they were do you think they would be let in the front line??

big ****in deal,they didn't work for any of it and they gotta do that sh** to win sympathy that's the least they can do from the tax payers money.

what opportunity you stipid cun.t??? they're born into a rich family and I don't give a **** because I don't live in England they get be rich as much as they won't doesn't affect me..and I'm not rich but I got a better life than ur sorry ass I can bet my house on that..go become a butler they might accept you and then you can be rich too you royal lover.

Comment

The pomms are truly blessed having the royal family.

Comment

Kate aint got shyt on Diana!

but still she's cute and who knows maybe she'll be the bestest princess ever!

Comment

[/COLOR]

plenty of them work??? what work do they do..if you say they do then give an example u cun.t..and don't tell me going to fancy dinner invitations is work.

you stupid modder****er I'm from Bosnia I was in the war as a kid from 92-95..and william didn't go for the army and If they were do you think they would be let in the front line??

big ****in deal,they didn't work for any of it and they gotta do that sh** to win sympathy that's the least they can do from the tax payers money.

what opportunity you stipid cun.t??? they're born into a rich family and I don't give a **** because I don't live in England they get be rich as much as they won't doesn't affect me..and I'm not rich but I got a better life than ur sorry ass I can bet my house on that..go become a butler they might accept you and then you can be rich too you royal lover.
                Prince william works for the coastguard search and rescue whereas Prince Harry is a soldier.

The royal family pays for itself with generated tourism. There are plenty of billionaires in my country, england, that have deals with the tax office to avoid paying tax. Either that or they base themselves outside uk (most of the year) in order to do the same thing. Those people generate money for the government coffers due to their employees paying tax but tourism revenue generated by the royal family is by far greater.

the royal family generate a lot of money for charities and also help to highlight certain events in the media.

Comment

BoZz do you hate Serbians?

I saw documentary the other day about a war in Bosnia and they visited the Christian places and they all hated Muslims. Do all Muslims and Chistians hate eachother over there?

Comment

Working...
                  X