Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny fanmade recap of episode 3 (pics only)

https://imgur.com/a/CrxVK

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      Cercei has better genitals

Comment

• Pretty Boy32 since you know your stuff, what do you think about the theory that Bran is the Night King? Supposedly, he gets stuck in the past while warging into the man who got tied to a tree and knifed in the heart and turned into the Night King. He did this to try to change things and make peace with the forest people. Remember the other 3 eyed raven told him to chill out with going to the past too much because you can get stuck there. So people think The Night King is Bran.

My takeL It kinda makes sense like why would TNK just grab Bran by the arm when Bran is warging, why not kill him if he got so close? He didn't kill him because he's him. If he kills him then he's no more, so he just grabbed him, marked him for something.

Note to all: This is not a leak or spoiler, just a crazy theory that some people think could happen at the very end of GoT TV series.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          So House Tyrell and House Martell are finished, just like that.

George R. R. Martin must love the Lannisters.
          the Lannisters represent America duh.

Comment

• 3 eyed raven to Bran in Season 6:

"I've told you many times, stay too long where you don't belong and you will never return"

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Pretty Boy32 since you know your stuff, what do you think about the theory that Bran is the Night King? Supposedly, he gets stuck in the past while warging into the man who got tied to a tree and knifed in the heart and turned into the Night King. He did this to try to change things and make peace with the forest people. Remember the other 3 eyed raven told him to chill out with going to the past too much because you can get stuck there. So people think The Night King is Bran.

My takeL It kinda makes sense like why would TNK just grab Bran by the arm when Bran is warging, why not kill him if he got so close? He didn't kill him because he's him. If he kills him then he's no more, so he just grabbed him, marked him for something.

Note to all: This is not a leak or spoiler, just a crazy theory that some people think could happen at the very end of GoT TV series.
              I've not heard this theory. Though it is interesting, I think it's rather far fetched.

What people need to remember is the show runners are really stuck for time to wrap up season 7 and 8. The last episode highlights this greatly, no emphasis on either the battle for casterly rock or highgarden. The above theory would flip the whole show upside down and tbh I can't see it happening, in the books maybe but not on the show.

I personally think the Nights king is a Stark, more then likely Bran the builder. IMO I think the three eyed raven told Bran to stop going in there because his actions can and will effect the future.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  I've not heard this theory. Though it is interesting, I think it's rather far fetched.

What people need to remember is the show runners are really stuck for time to wrap up season 7 and 8. The last episode highlights this greatly, no emphasis on either the battle for casterly rock or highgarden. The above theory would flip the whole show upside down and tbh I can't see it happening, in the books maybe but not on the show.

I personally think the Nights king is a Stark, more then likely Bran the builder. IMO I think the three eyed raven told Bran to stop going in there because his actions can and will effect the future.
                  Speaking of Bran the Builder...

Some people think Bran Stark is Brandon Stark (Bran the Builder), and this theory is not that Bran the builder is the Night King, but that Bran Stark is Bran the builder and he was the one who helped build the wall in the first place and he is the founder of House Stark.

http://wikiofthrones.com/1763/heres-...uilder-person/

Comment

• it should be noted that the [B]Night's King from the books is different from The Night King from the show

The Night King from the show is known as The Great Other in the books. The Night's King in the books referred to the former Lord Commander of the Night's Watch who wedded a female White Walker and became evil. He's the brother of then King in the North (Stark), who allied with the King Beyond the Wall (king of Wildings kinda like Mance Rayder) to beat him.

Comment

• it should be noted that the [B]Night's King from the books is different from The Night King from the show

The Night King from the show is known as The Great Other in the books. The Night's King in the books referred to the former Lord Commander of the Night's Watch who wedded a female White Walker and became evil. He's the brother of then King in the North (Stark), who allied with the King Beyond the Wall (king of Wildings kinda like Mance Rayder) to beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X