No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
    She wasn't a Martell, she was Olenna Tyrell.

They're going extremely quickly which I don't really like in a way but I get why they have to do it. There isn't enough build up....like how did Highgarden fall that easily? Tyrells have EASILY the biggest army (100K strong) in Westeros, the most advanced technology, the best land to grow food, the best economy....and their seat of power falls that quickly, that easily? We need to know how the hell that happened but we probably won't get a proper reason jus that Randyll Tarly switched sides.
    I agree. Highgarden and Dorne were supposed to be heavy hitters and strong allies for Daenerys.

And now they both just get taken out in one episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      She wasn't a Martell, she was Olenna Tyrell.

They're going extremely quickly which I don't really like in a way but I get why they have to do it. There isn't enough build up....like how did Highgarden fall that easily? Tyrells have EASILY the biggest army (100K strong) in Westeros, the most advanced technology, the best land to grow food, the best economy....and their seat of power falls that quickly, that easily? We need to know how the hell that happened but we probably won't get a proper reason jus that Randyll Tarly switched sides.

you are correct. Its should be not that easy.

They were the reason the Lannisters depended KL againts Stannis.

Comment

• IMO

There should be no contest really.

The Dragon queen has 3 full grown dragons. the Unsullied + Dothrakies.

+ Powerfull Westeros allies.

she has more than Aegon when he invaded westeros.

The Lannisters is the B side to the Baratheons when they fought the Targeryens. they actually didnt fought them but clear things up when everything is done.

==

Deny=Floyd
        Cersei=That MMA dude

Comment

• I wonder how will Cersei and Jamie react now that Ollena confessed to killing Joffrey. Jamie realized the trial of Tyrion killing Joffrey was all wrong in the first place. Cersei probably won't care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            I don't read spoilers, it's just fairly obvious! I've read all the books and side books like twice. Don't tell me if what I say is true
            Props then. Not even dedicated GoT channels with 10s of thousands of subs get their predictions correctly spot on scene for scene like you. Only where I see that is from people who have direct inside sources of scripts and filming and leak it on reddit, and the people who read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I wonder how will Cersei and Jamie react now that Ollena confessed to killing Joffrey. Jamie realized the trial of Tyrion killing Joffrey was all wrong in the first place. Cersei probably won't care.
              Cersei will not care because of the prophecy about her lil brother killing her, plus he still did kill her father. Cersei probably will have mad salt about that old ***** getting one over on her like that. She has literally like already killed all the Tyrells though, so not much she can do on that front either.

Jamie has always been far more sympathetic to Tyrion, but doubt that changes much at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Don't get me wrong, I enjoy every bit of his story, I just think George gets a hard on writing about Jaimie and Cersei, or thinking about Daenarys and Jon which would be Aunt and Nephew. I mean even that Wildling girl that Sam Tarly is with has a kid by her own father.
                Yeah Aunt and Newphew, it would be literally so weird since it would be like Mother and Son having sex not realizing they were actually mother and son. I wont be surprised if that happens to Jon and Daenarys

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  It was fairly common in medieval times.

Targayeans and Valyrians where always born through incest to keep the bloodline pure. The incest between Jaime and Cersei is strange but in some way explains Joffreys madness
                  It could be the incest between Jaime and Cersei damaged him. Because Myrcella and Tommen where perfectly normal kids, innocent and kind while Joffrey was completely cracked on the head.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    Jamie better hope Cersei wiped all the poison off her lips.
                    Yeah his pecker would fall off..

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      I agree. Highgarden and Dorne were supposed to be heavy hitters and strong allies for Daenerys.

And now they both just get taken out in one episode.
                      Cercei has better generals ... more experienced fighters and a better trained army. And they are defending their own territory which they know better than the invaders.

Sounds like North vs South in the Civil War.

Comment

Working...
                      X