No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    I gotta replay those episodes. I forgot about it already. Can you tell me again what happened? I remember someone is not someone else's son or daughter, right?

Bran storyline is kinda lame so I don't pay much attention except for that hodor/hold the door episode
    Jon is apparently the son of Rhaegar, Rhaegar was her brother. She was born after Robert killed him at the invasion of kings landing

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Jon is apparently the son of Rhaegar, Rhaegar was her brother. She was born after Robert killed him at the invasion of kings landing
      Yeah had to GoT wiki this. Who cares anyway, they marry their own relatives in GoT.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Euron probably would have just captured both of them. But at least go out with some dignity, you know?

I wonder if Jon Snow made a Ned Stark-style mistake by openly disrespecting Littlefinger. It would have been more prudent to feign friendship with him and act like he is a valued ally.
        Well you can stop wondering and read this. Major spoilers for the entire season, episode by episode:

Do not read if you don't want to spoil it for yourself.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/co...iler_timeline/

It was posted 8 months ago, and as you can see the source is already correct in the first 2 episodes. The person who leaked this also leaked season 6 and was 100% correct.

Comment

• That missandei is hot! Great scene with her.

:wank:

Comment

• I can guess what Missandei is thinking post-eat out session: "got to get that boy a strap on for Christmas".

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Wat upppppp

Comment

• So House Tyrell and House Martell are finished, just like that.

George R. R. Martin must love the Lannisters.

Comment

• Lol daenerys @ss getting kicked. Plus she lost the unsullied, trapped in castelirock. Dwarf doesn't know **** about battle

Comment

• I like how Jon didn't bend the knee.

Cersei did tho.

Comment

• Things are moving too fast...

Comment

Working...
                      X