• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
    He's her nephew.
    pretty sure bran is the only one who knows that

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Lol yeah. But he wasn't gonna do anything either way. What was he gonna do, charge at Euron? He'd have killed the sister maybe, or just end up capturing both of them. He had some sort of PTSD there from his Reek days with Ramsey.
      Euron probably would have just captured both of them. But at least go out with some dignity, you know?

I wonder if Jon Snow made a Ned Stark-style mistake by openly disrespecting Littlefinger. It would have been more prudent to feign friendship with him and act like he is a valued ally.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Lol yeah. But he wasn't gonna do anything either way. What was he gonna do, charge at Euron? He'd have killed the sister maybe, or just end up capturing both of them. He had some sort of PTSD there from his Reek days with Ramsey.

Comment

He's her nephew.
          I gotta replay those episodes. I forgot about it already. Can you tell me again what happened? I remember someone is not someone else's son or daughter, right?

Bran storyline is kinda lame so I don't pay much attention except for that hodor/hold the door episode

Comment

• Lol at Lord varyss, unsullied and theon. But varyss just don't have balls right?

Comment

• 2017_07_24_11_59_02
              upload free

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Im dying

Comment

He's her nephew.
                  and Targaryen's marry within the family....

Comment

• It would of been unrealistic if Theon would all of sudden have the courage to go against Euron so soon after everything Ramsey did to him. Theon will eventually get his courage back. He might even be the one to kill Euron.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                      pretty sure bran is the only one who knows that
                      Apparently Little finger is aware of it too

Comment

Working...
                      X