Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
    War Ramsay!!!
    The man's a tactical prodigy, but a strategic moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
      Indeed, the Wildlings will follow Jon and Stark loyalists for BastardBowl. Ep9.

I can't wait for the next eppy if the Tower of Joy is shown. Then it will all fall into place nicely. And as you say, the other shoe is dropping, hard according to what I've read.
      Jon will suffer (maybe not personally) before he overcomes the little s.hit Ramsay, he's been bought up by a wildling, he's fuppin mad. Roose was colder, more calculating, but Ramsay is just an utter bastard.... He will play one more 'game'. And fans won't like it lol.
      I think I know what you're implying.

Ramsey killing Rickon when Jon Snow and company march to battle?

Comment

• I want to use my Tower of Joy on Melisandre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          I want to use my Tower of Joy on Melisandre.
          have fun

Comment

• Welcome back Jon Snow.

Comment

• Not trying to be a debbie downer......but this is how I feel about it

Good he's back, I always liked him, even though his character is one dimensional by great TV Show character standards.

But, it feels predictable. And it kind of makes the big ah ha!!! whaaaat ****!!!!! dammit!!! death at the end of last season look......cheap

Just my two cents.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Not trying to be a debbie downer......but this is how I feel about it

Good he's back, I always liked him, even though his character is one dimensional by great TV Show character standards.

But, it feels predictable. And it kind of makes the big ah ha!!! whaaaat ****!!!!! dammit!!! death at the end of last season look......cheap

Just my two cents.
                Everyone knew he was coming back, it would have just been bad writing not to bring him back in some way, better to get it out of the way early so we can move the story forward.

If there's something to criticize it's how easy it is to revive someone in this universe. I mean, how about a sacrifice?

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  Everyone knew he was coming back, it would have just been bad writing not to bring him back in some way, better to get it out of the way early so we can move the story forward.

If there's something to criticize it's how easy it is to revive someone in this universe. I mean, how about a sacrifice?
                  They spent the entire 5th season screwing off stupid stuff and being all over the place, then really pulled it together the last few episodes and then they get ballsy and off the dude, like it felt crazy, really saved the 5th season. Nope, he's back 2 episodes later lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    They spent the entire 5th season screwing off stupid stuff and being all over the place, then really pulled it together the last few episodes and then they get ballsy and off the dude, like it felt crazy, really saved the 5th season. Nope, he's back 2 episodes later lol
                    they better get the resurrection done this early to have Jon do something on the North. Although we only get 10 eps/season but the story is so freaking big & epic in scope they had to shoehorned every plot. I read somewhere that they planning to do only 2 more seasons with 8 eps. each! 8 EPISODES! that's crazy

Comment

• Y'all want game of thrones to be real! Hahahahaha
                      It's as real as boxing, let's go half on a sac???

Comment

Working...
                      X