No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Daenerys is the one goody that I can't get behind. Find her tiresome. Sometimes I think it would have been more interesting to keep her ****y brother alive.

I am losing track a bit but where has Robert Baratheon's bastard son gone?
    he is supposed to row past kings landing. But since he is been going for seasons pirates probably got'em

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Drogon obviously obeys her in the sense he straight up saved her ass from the assassination attempt, killed the Unsullied slave master on command and saved her in Qarth (as well as the other two).

Tyrion has studied Dragons most of his life. He knows a great deal about them. Much more than the Queen of Dragons has ever been told (she's had to slowly learn by trial and error alone). But she is their mother and ultimately they instinctively love her and are connected to her. With Tyrions book knowledge, the Dragons will be controlled. Daenerys & Tyrion make an incredible duo.
      Danerys is boring . Her character is boring. All she is is eye candy. And she's in Jon's way of the throne. If jon wasn't ultimately going to sit on the iron throne, he wouldn't have been revived. I doubt they'd kill him off again. Danerys tale is not far from over. It's time for the show to kill her off and go in a different direction. Emilia Clarke is beautiful, but she is a horrible actress. There really is nothing left to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        Danerys is boring . Her character is boring. All she is is eye candy. And she's in Jon's way of the throne. If jon wasn't ultimately going to sit on the iron throne, he wouldn't have been revived. I doubt they'd kill him off again. Danerys tale is not far from over. It's time for the show to kill her off and go in a different direction. Emilia Clarke is beautiful, but she is a horrible actress. There really is nothing left to say.
        sad Emilia didnt get analed in the show like she did in the books. Terrible decision by HBO

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          You're boring!

I like the idea of a Jon Stark, Daenerys and Tyrion alliance.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            You're boring!

I like the idea of a Jon Stark, Daenerys and Tyrion alliance.
            Jon and Tyrion yes. Danerys, No.

Comment

• [QUOTE=ИATAS;16669490]I think that was more of an HBO thing. In the books, he didn't seem like the main character. A major one, but not main character. HBO was smart because they got Sean Bean to play the role, who was the biggest name, and put his image on most all of the posters and advertisements. Brilliant job by HBO in that regard.

I agree it would have been terrible writing for Jon to die. His whole story, plus the mystery and hint dropping about his true parentage would have been completely pointless for him to die. Just because book readers, and TV show viewers, connected the dots a while ago and figured Jon would be brought back to life, doesn't mean HBO should have said **** it, let's just keep him dead to surprise people! That would totally kill off the entire story and I'm sure the "end game" Jon is essential to that story. GRRM has also stated numerous times he's not going to change anything just because fans figured out his clues. In the end, it's not about shocking people just for the sake of shocking people, it's about telling a story, an epic story at that. There is a bigger picture that some people don't see here, it's not really about the "game of thrones" obviously, it's something much, much bigger at play and ancient prophecies, etc. are apart of this.

Also, numerous people die in the books who are brought back to life. We don't really see that as much on HBO and I'm sure their reasoning, say cutting out a certain lady stoneheart for example, was to make Jon's death seem more important, otherwise it would cheapen the death so to speak. In the show even we had Beric Dondarrion and The Mountain both come back from the dead as it is. So what is dead isn't always dead and even more so in the books this is true (although I will point out, no one is ever the same after being brought back and I fully expect Jon to be a different person and a more "hardened" version of his former self).[/QUOTE]

Yeah I hope he's more no-nonsense, colder.
              There was a naivety to him as he learned, and tried to do right by others, now I want him to do what he wants and if people get in his way without hesitance he will slay them. We get a glimpse of that when he beheads that snake Janos Slynt, he just won't take any s.hit.

The man is born now. He will go through Ramsey when he has his chance.

(I want to see him take Winterfell, proclaim himself King of Winter and take upon himself personally to stop the WW.) A lot of power there, if the entire North pledged full loyalty to him and he got the Wildlings also whole heartedly on side. As he said regarding the WW "At least we'll give the fuckers a good fight".

These are things i'd like to see anyway. Definitely King of Winter be cool, if that where his destiny in the story's endgame, would it also make him the sword of the morning (even without Daynes sword) in the sense that he will bring the Dawn in beating the WW... Do the WW share Stark blood, or have a pact with Starks? They are the kings of winter, always. Anyway, tin foil hat is off now.

Sorry about the ramble on guys, stoned....

Comment

• I wonder if Jon is gonna be the same old Jon.

I remember when that one dude who got killed by the Hound was resurrected, he said every time he comes back, he loses a part of himself...or something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  I wonder if Jon is gonna be the same old Jon.

I remember when that one dude who got killed by the Hound was resurrected, he said every time he comes back, he loses a part of himself...or something like that.

Jon's just gonna say 'HODOR' the rest of the way now

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      Fukin good stuff had to rofl before posting hahaha

War Hodor!

Comment

Working...
                      X