No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    That’s the most Disney ending ever right there especially Danaery just giving the throne
    So what about the other two options? You just glanced over those fan boy? It's not Disney it's called character development/ growth Disney just does it best ( in cartoon form).

Comment

• My idea of an ideal finish to the show would've went something along the lines of,

12 episodes instead of 6 or even 10. Spend 7 of the 12 episodes fighting the night king and white walkers, show them advance past winterfell and graze Kings Landing. Have Jon Snow and not Arya eventually defeat the night King and fulfill his prophecy.

Have the last 5 episodes concentrate on Danys slow transformation into madness. Have Jamie kill Cersei in a murder suicide to prevent Dany from destroying the city, but do it so it was a little too late to save the city anyways.

In the finale or episode before have Dany murder Jon out of fear for his lineage and because of the fact that his heroics against the night king has gained him far more love and admiration from the people than her. Have her kill Jon but not before he impregnates her with an heir whose a baby son.

Force Sansa to bend the knee or watch winterfell and the North burn. Sansa bending the knee or winterfell burning would both be satisfying.

Relieve Tyrion of his command and have him retire to Casterly Rock for giving crap advice for the past couple of seasons.

Finish the final episode with Dany sitting on the Iron Throne pregnant with Drogon behind her and Sir Davos as her new hand.

Boom, it would've been a master piece instead its a master piece of shіt.

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        So what about the other two options? You just glanced over those fan boy? It's not Disney it's called character development/ growth Disney just does it best ( in cartoon form).
        So Jon is down all of the sudden to start another war to gain the throne that he never wants? lol everyone gonna **** on that hahahaha

Splitting the kingdom into two after Daenny burning down KL? How does that makes sense? There will still be rebellion against Danny since she was never accepted as a leader

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          My idea of an ideal finish to the show would've went something along the lines of,

12 episodes instead of 6 or even 10. Spend 7 of the 12 episodes fighting the night king and white walkers, show them advance past winterfell and graze Kings Landing. Have Jon Snow and not Arya eventually defeat the night King and fulfill his prophecy.

Have the last 5 episodes concentrate on Danys slow transformation into madness. Have Jamie kill Cersei in a murder suicide to prevent Dany from destroying the city, but do it so it was a little too late to save the city anyways.

In the finale or episode before have Dany murder Jon out of fear for his lineage and because of the fact that his heroics against the night king has gained him far more love and admiration from the people than her. Have her kill Jon but not before he impregnates her with an heir whose a baby son.

Force Sansa to bend the knee or watch winterfell and the North burn. Sansa bending the knee or winterfell burning would both be satisfying.

Relieve Tyrion of his command and have him retire to Casterly Rock for giving crap advice for the past couple of seasons.

Finish the final episode with Dany sitting on the Iron Throne pregnant with Drogon behind her and Sir Davos as her new hand.

Boom, it would've been a master piece instead its a master piece of shіt.
          https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/co...ding_wins_the/

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            In the end Tyrion won the Game of Thrones.

All his enemies are dead, he instructed Jaime to lead Cersei to the basement where both of them met their doom thus giving Tyrion full inheritance rights and titles to Casterly Rock.

Sends Jon Snow to the wall so that Jon Snows birthright doesn't threaten Tyrions Manchurian candidate Bran, who is easily played by Tyrion into making him hand, and thus essentially ruling the "six" kingdoms. All the while still technically being married to the Queen in the North Sansa Stark.

Tyrion is GOT winner.
            Tyrion is credited first and appears in the most episodes out of all characters. He is the protagonist.

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              What was the purpose of the white walkers or the night king ? They totally went left. Lol.

They didn't even let Jon kill him. They did him dirty.

Trash
              The white walkers were there so that a 2019 girl-power Disney princess could take them out before she went sailing on a magical adventure, apparently.

Comment

• Finally caught up. The last episode was slow but the season was good. Glad John Went north where he belongs. If the Unsullied are mad about him abandoning his watch, they can come north of the wall and try to get him.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  Finally caught up. The last episode was slow but the season was good. Glad John Went north where he belongs. If the Unsullied are mad about him abandoning his watch, they can come north of the wall and try to get him.
                  That’s what one of the spinoffs will be about.

Jk, I would like to see more of Jon Snow with the Wildlings and the Unsullied, and Arya going “west of west”.

I think all 3 spinoffs will be thousands of years apart from what took place in GOT, I know one spin off is confirmed to be thousands of years before.

Comment

• The iron born and Dornish would never agree to be ruled by a cripple.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      That’s what one of the spinoffs will be about.

Jk, I would like to see more of Jon Snow with the Wildlings and the Unsullied, and Arya going “west of west”.

I think all 3 spinoffs will be thousands of years apart from what took place in GOT, I know one spin off is confirmed to be thousands of years before.
                      I heard there was talk of a prequel. Hope they follow through with it.

For those of you that never seen these. These documentaries tell the history previous to GOT. Starting with the first men and goes right up to the start of the GOT series. Narrated by the cast of the show.

Comment

Working...
                      X