Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R martin on how the iron throne should look:

Comment

• Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
      Season 5, 6 and 7 was not terrible and full of interesting shlt.. Arya becoming a faceless assassin, feeding walder freys sons to him, wiping out the freys, jon snow becoming lord commander, facing the whitewalkers and the army of the dead, daenarys becoming a conqueror and acquiring the dothraki, cersei blowing up the sept, ramsay bolton's rise to power, the battle of the bastards, the starks reuniting at winterfell, dany sailing across the narrow sea, the first battle with the lannisters, jon snow being aegon targaryan and the true king, stannis defeating the wildlings.

Season 8 was just loosely put together, insubstantial, nonsensical garbage. None of it meant anything.

There was one cool moment for me in season 8... missandei's last moment and cersei asked for her last words and she said "Drakkaris!" Fiercely......

The way she said it gave me chills... and i had flashbacks of daenarys freeing her, and her rise to power, destroying the slave masters and conquering cities, being the breaker of chains.. the entire rode leading up to where she was... missandei was with her since the beginning. She believed in her with her entire heart. Being at her side was the greatest thing she had ever experienced and she could die proudly.

The way she said "drakkaris", she said it like a battlecry... like " I rode with the dragon... and she will take hers with fire and blood."

That was the only good moment in season 8 for me.

lol yea, interesting to stupid people. arya's entire storyline of being a faceless killer was utterly re ta rded. she gets trained to be this bad ass fighter but gets gutted like a noob fish. she survives a vicious multiple stabbings where the assassin rakes the knife to her belly like she was lebron james giving an autograph yet somehow little arya stark jumps in the water, swims all the way to wherever the feck she ends up, walks around the city, and survives the entire ordeal in a couple of days because she got soup. battle of the bastards? where the giant wasnt even armed? where sansa rides in just in time to save the day? just like blackwater, just like when jon was talking to the freefolk after the wall battle and stannis came in at the very last second. its utterly predictable fan service garbage full of ridiculous plot armor for main characters. no balls to kill anybody significant unlike the earlier seasons where you never knew who was gonna die.

and LOL at any self respecting man with working testicles enjoying that lame ass speech by danny in front of the dothrakis. effing lame. each season after season 4 became lame ass writing, dialogue and lazy story telling.

LOL at it gave me chills. and you got the nerve to call someone gay? GTFO righteous alt.

season 8 was the worse of it all. just talking about it pisses me off.

i dont even know where to begin.... missandei saying dracarys was a good moment for you? LOOOOOOOL. how can danearys even effing hear it? they were a couple of hundred yards at the very least. she didnt even raise her voice. i mean scream it at least sis. she just uttered it. i doubt tyrion's midget ass even heard it it was so low. how could dany hear it? i mean the long night ep which had terrific visuals and production value which was utterly offset by the idiotic story telling and direction like how arya came out of nowhere looking llike she just used a jet pack to kill the night king who we never see swing that bad ass sword....remember when thrones had bad ass fight scenes and sword fights??? ned stark vs jamie, bron vs the knight of the vale, the hound vs the mountain, obryn vs the mountain, brienne vs jamie, brienne vs the hound, thormund vs ser aliser, jon vs the then, long night would have been perfect platform instead nothing but rushed camera shots of people dying, i mean wtf was bran doing? he has all these powers yet does absolutely nothing but lame ass one liners like "you're a good man theon" or "why do you think i came all this way" lmaaoooo GTFO. did that give you chills you lame ass queer? why not warg into lymeria and her crazy pack of wolves and help out the people? i mean they just totally wasted that storyline. i mean what the hell did bran do? sight seeing with ravens?

are you serious?

jon is known for going against the grain. sticking to his beliefs. BEING HONEST. you would think being told that he is the rightful heir and seeing how insane dany was starting to get he would get some balls, instead its she's muh queen, you muh queen. lame ass cucked out line after lame ass cucked out line.

even the way they killed the dragons was just sheer dumb lazy storytelling. dragons flying in the sky cant see a fleet of ships??? what did tyrion say about dragons? "some maesters believe dragons are smarter than humans" loool yet they cant see a fleet of ships and cant evade some arrow on steroids? how about arming your dragons with some armor???? no, dumb and dumber have to kill off the dragons in such a stupid way because CGI cost money....

did you cry when dany got killed but drogon somehow didnt kill jon but instead burned the throne? and how did the unsullied even find out? how could they even let that go without killing jon? by listening to tyrion who betrayed his queen multiple times???? and dont the dothraki follow whoever kills their khal/khaleesi? even the way they killed jamie and cersei was effing lame. how could jamie survive that stabbing by euron who somehow magically finds jamie after almost getting burned by drogon and have enough time for him and cersei to have their disney death dying moment? and bran the broken wins the throne? jon comes back from the dead, wins battles left and right and ohh, he's also the rightful heir to the freaking thrones, but yeah, lets listen to the midget who keeps making mistakes and keeps betraying his queen and lets make a cripple who cant have kids who does nothing with his powers but pervs out on his sister getting raped by ramsay and just goes sight seeing with ravens while people get massacred left and right.

lazy.
      stupid.
      writing.
      dumb.
      storytelling.

only drug addicted low iq millennial morons can like the benioff and weiss butchered carcass of GRRM's great work after season 4.

congrats.

Comment

• Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
        lol yea, interesting to stupid people. arya's entire storyline of being a faceless killer was utterly re ta rded. she gets trained to be this bad ass fighter but gets gutted like a noob fish. she survives a vicious multiple stabbings where the assassin rakes the knife to her belly like she was lebron james giving an autograph yet somehow little arya stark jumps in the water, swims all the way to wherever the feck she ends up, walks around the city, and survives the entire ordeal in a couple of days because she got soup. battle of the bastards? where the giant wasnt even armed? where sansa rides in just in time to save the day? just like blackwater, just like when jon was talking to the freefolk after the wall battle and stannis came in at the very last second. its utterly predictable fan service garbage full of ridiculous plot armor for main characters. no balls to kill anybody significant unlike the earlier seasons where you never knew who was gonna die.

and LOL at any self respecting man with working testicles enjoying that lame ass speech by danny in front of the dothrakis. effing lame. each season after season 4 became lame ass writing, dialogue and lazy story telling.

LOL at it gave me chills. and you got the nerve to call someone gay? GTFO righteous alt.

season 8 was the worse of it all. just talking about it pisses me off.

i dont even know where to begin.... missandei saying dracarys was a good moment for you? LOOOOOOOL. how can danearys even effing hear it? they were a couple of hundred yards at the very least. she didnt even raise her voice. i mean scream it at least sis. she just uttered it. i doubt tyrion's midget ass even heard it it was so low. how could dany hear it? i mean the long night ep which had terrific visuals and production value which was utterly offset by the idiotic story telling and direction like how arya came out of nowhere looking llike she just used a jet pack to kill the night king who we never see swing that bad ass sword....remember when thrones had bad ass fight scenes and sword fights??? ned stark vs jamie, bron vs the knight of the vale, the hound vs the mountain, obryn vs the mountain, brienne vs jamie, brienne vs the hound, thormund vs ser aliser, jon vs the then, long night would have been perfect platform instead nothing but rushed camera shots of people dying, i mean wtf was bran doing? he has all these powers yet does absolutely nothing but lame ass one liners like "you're a good man theon" or "why do you think i came all this way" lmaaoooo GTFO. did that give you chills you lame ass queer? why not warg into lymeria and her crazy pack of wolves and help out the people? i mean they just totally wasted that storyline. i mean what the hell did bran do? sight seeing with ravens?

are you serious?

jon is known for going against the grain. sticking to his beliefs. BEING HONEST. you would think being told that he is the rightful heir and seeing how insane dany was starting to get he would get some balls, instead its she's muh queen, you muh queen. lame ass cucked out line after lame ass cucked out line.

even the way they killed the dragons was just sheer dumb lazy storytelling. dragons flying in the sky cant see a fleet of ships??? what did tyrion say about dragons? "some maesters believe dragons are smarter than humans" loool yet they cant see a fleet of ships and cant evade some arrow on steroids? how about arming your dragons with some armor???? no, dumb and dumber have to kill off the dragons in such a stupid way because CGI cost money....

did you cry when dany got killed but drogon somehow didnt kill jon but instead burned the throne? and how did the unsullied even find out? how could they even let that go without killing jon? by listening to tyrion who betrayed his queen multiple times???? and dont the dothraki follow whoever kills their khal/khaleesi? even the way they killed jamie and cersei was effing lame. how could jamie survive that stabbing by euron who somehow magically finds jamie after almost getting burned by drogon and have enough time for him and cersei to have their disney death dying moment? and bran the broken wins the throne? jon comes back from the dead, wins battles left and right and ohh, he's also the rightful heir to the freaking thrones, but yeah, lets listen to the midget who keeps making mistakes and keeps betraying his queen and lets make a cripple who cant have kids who does nothing with his powers but pervs out on his sister getting raped by ramsay and just goes sight seeing with ravens while people get massacred left and right.

lazy.
        stupid.
        writing.
        dumb.
        storytelling.

only drug addicted low iq millennial morons can like the benioff and weiss butchered carcass of GRRM's great work after season 4.

congrats.
        Archer is the type of person who would write a book and try to rationalize why pus6 is overrated because all you do with it is put your dick in and out of it.

I'm not arguing with you about how shlt season 8 is and how weak the writing is but season 1-7 did enough to be a good show. I agree with all the plotholes you mentioned, but the storylines and arcs of bravery, honor, loyalty, courage, self discovery, acceptance and family.. the exploration of human nature and power, made season 1-7 a great show on top of the spectacle and cinematography and dialogue. Not season 8 though, season 8 was pure trash.

Arya's storyline was designed to make her the perfect killer because of everything she lost. She is the stark's retribution.

Drakkaris was a good moment for me, because she said it like a battlecry, a promise for vengeance and when she said it I flashbacked throughout dany's storyline, through the decade i've been watching the show since i was like 19.

So yeah like pu6sy it's not that spectacular when you break it down to its simplest form, but I still enjoyed it. Suck a dlck archer.
        Last edited by llll; 05-22-2019, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Sterling that was a long but funny post. I’ve seen people say we’re mad cause we didn’t get the ending we wanted

Meanwhile no one wanted ned to die. Or for rob to die. But those are highly rated episodes cause they were written perfectly and epic. Not Like the shlt we got this year

Comment

• Basically what it boils down to is that even if they butchered the books beginning from season 4... you could tell that they were still trying.

They were still trying to make this the best show possible.

At season 8, you could tell they were not trying at all.. they just wanted to wrap it the **** up and move on. The writing was pisspoor. The dialogue was pisspoor. Nothing they said or did had any kind of weight or meaning. It was just empty actions, empty dialogue, just trying to push the story through to the finish so they could be done with it.

And their complete lack of effort and attention and care is why we got the pile of cat shlt that is season 8.
            Last edited by llll; 05-22-2019, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Basically what it boils down to is that even if they butchered the books beginning from season 4... you could tell that they were still trying.

At season 8, you could tell they were not trying at all.. they just wanted to wrap it the **** up and move on. The writing was pisspoor. The dialogue was pisspoor. Nothing they said or did had any kind of weight or meaning. It was just empty actions, empty dialogue, just trying to push the story through to the finish so they could be done with it.

And their complete lack of effort and attention and care is why we got the pile of cat shlt that is season 8.
              Season 1 was the closest to the books almost perfect with every page coming to life. Starting from season 2 there were changes being made. I seen people b*tch about a lot of things in the early seasons too that went completely different in the books or were never in the books. Especially with Robb's story meeting that girl he chooses to marry does not exist in the books.

The difference is though why season 1-4 is rated highly and stuff that didn't happen in the books is forgiven was because the writing was still good.

Seasons 5-8 was horrible, the writing went downhill and they really were just trying to wrap it up. Single handily destroyed the Dorne. Not included important characters in the books. Killed characters still alive in the books.
              Ruined characters like Little finger, Varys, Tyrion. Smart witty characters turned dumb and became nothing but cringey c0ck jokes. A lot of the decisions characters did made no sense.

Comment

• Terrible ending, it was all butchered, the jokes were all stupid, that was the worst episode ever, none of it made sense lol

My favorite season was one, 1-4 were the best, i still enjoyed a bit of 5, and 6 was good with the battle of the bastards

Comment

• Terrible ending, it was all butchered, the jokes were all stupid, that was the worst episode ever, none of it made sense lol

My favorite season was one, 1-4 were the best, i still enjoyed a bit of 5, and 6 was good with the battle of the bastards

Comment

• I just cancelled my HBO sub a couple of hours ago. Nothing for me to see there anymore. No GOT, no boxing. I’ll sub again once the spin off starts.

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    Terrible ending, it was all butchered, the jokes were all stupid, that was the worst episode ever, none of it made sense lol

Hey the part where Tyrion fixes all the chairs, and then Bronn, Davos, etc come and sit down and disrupt the neatness of the chairs’ alignments, that was amusing.

Also that dude making a case for being king and then being shut down and told to sit down by Sansa was also amusing. And when he looked at Tarly and Tarly looked away, making believe he didn’t see anything.

The council laughing at Tarly for suggesting to allow the people to vote, and being told by Tully “maybe we should give the dogs a vote as well”, was also funny.

I admit the season didn’t end very well, i’ve been all over this thread sharing my distaste for the final 3 episodes, but I thought episode 6 did have some funny moments and honestly they rushed it and all, but they kinda dis wrap it up.

GRRM will likely have a similar ending but it’s the writing, the journey on how he gets there that will be better than the series.

Comment

Basically what it boils down to is that even if they butchered the books beginning from season 4... you could tell that they were still trying.

Season 1-7 were great. I mean you can’t ever please everyone. I can’t sit here and pretend like I didn’t enjoy season 7. It got me hyped for season 8. Season 8 episodes 1-3 were great/good, even with the NK being murdered so easily by Arya. 4-6 however, that’s where it all fell apart.

I’ve never read the books and because of my job idk if I would have time but I really do want to read them especially if GRRM hurries his ass up and finishes the next book.

Comment

Working...
                      X