No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    Kev started this. He's the one posting about reddit spoilers and saying it's a good thing. Then other morons keep making "predictions" like they have not read the reddit spoilers.
    yeah but he at least warns us before he posts spoilers. the rest of you just don't give a fck smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
      yeah but he at least warns us before he posts spoilers. the rest of you just don't give a fck smh
      These are just predictions also anyway by a Reddit poster. So you can treat it like it's gonna happen or any other bs prediction. Not really a confirmed spoiler.

Comment

These are just predictions also anyway by a Reddit poster. So you can treat it like it's gonna happen or any other bs prediction. Not really a confirmed spoiler.
        i don't give a **** what it is, just don't post it.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Bet Jorah was all hyped to see Dany again.

Soon as he gets there, Jon is standing next to her.

Friendzoned again!

that's why that foo said **** it...i'll just go catch a whitewalker now

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            that's why that foo said **** it...i'll just go catch a whitewalker now

Jon: "I gotta go and catch a whitewalker"

Dany: "I didn't give you permission to go".

Jorah: "I'll go".

Dany: "Bye"

Comment

• In the books, dragonglass kills The Others but doesn't kill wights - only fire is effective against wights.

The Others are a different species in the books, the first of the Others was not created by the Children of the Forest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                In the books, dragonglass kills The Others but doesn't kill wights - only fire is effective against wights.

The Others are a different species in the books, the first of the Others was not created by the Children of the Forest.
                If hbo will create prequel I want it during that time. When children first created the wight and children and men joined to beat the wight . I don't know if the book started during this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

i could so see Kobe going full nerd on Sundays
                  Go to facebook, go to Kobe's page, and you will see that he gives responses. Who know's if you have a question, he may answer it if you are one of the first to ask. And if he did answer one of your questions, I bet you'd screenshot that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    Dany's panties getting wet every time she looks at Jon.

She's gonna bend the knee pretty soon.
                    2 knees, thats for sure

Comment

Lol like you haven't read the spoiler at Reddit. Same goes to brush who had a bet with one of the dragons becoming wight.
                      I had that prediction after the Hardhome episode and I'm like dis mofo gonna get a dragon

Comment

Working...
                      X