No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    I guess Rickon dying would make more sense. That shot of Jon looking defeated in the preview has to be something. Someone important is going to die. Rickon would be too easy.

Maybe Sir Davos?
    Bingo on Davos.

They didn't bring back Jon just for him to die again.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      After nearly 2 full seasons of "training" I feel like Arya's storyline was almost a complete waste of time if she can't even use the ability to hide her face. At the end of the day she's still a small girl with a tiny sword. I have no idea where her story is going at this point.
      That entire scenario was corny to begin with. Hopfully she meets up with hound again, and they go eat some chicken and kill people together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Edmure gave up because Jaime threatened to catapult his baby into the castle walls, do whatever it took to get back to cersia. Jaime offered him the same deal that brienne offered blackfish.. Give up and you can ride off and head to winterfell.. Blackfish declined and edmure accepted..
        Thanks! Will Green ya if I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          That waif going all T1000 on Arya during that chase. **** was kinda lame, glad she finally got killed.

So now what? She knows how to fight in the dark? She learned how to sweep the floor?

At least the Hound is back. That fight scene with the axe was brutal. I liked that line "everybody dies... Except for this one".

Tommen banning trial by combat pretty much screws Cersei. Anyone know what that rumor they taking about?

Trailer for next week's ep looks dope af! I think a bunch of main characters are gonna die!
          Their talking about the rumor that the "mad king" had "wildfire" stashed all over kings landing. Including the sept of balor. "Burn them all!" Was the reason why Jamie killed him. It's referenced in Season 3 when Jamie's in the tub with Brienne at Harrenhal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
            Their talking about the rumor that the "mad king" had "wildfire" stashed all over kings landing. Including the sept of balor. "Burn them all!" Was the reason why Jamie killed him. It's referenced in Season 3 when Jamie's in the tub with Brienne at Harrenhal.
            Yes, exactly.

People are saying that

She's gonna burn down King's Landing and kill virtually everybody there. Then Jamie is going to murder her which completes the prophecy that her brother will kill her.

We shall see.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              That entire scenario was corny to begin with. Hopfully she meets up with hound again, and they go eat some chicken and kill people together.

I think she's gonna go kill Walder Frey.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                To my knowledge this scene was completely omitted

HBO purposely c#ckteased. I'm tight
                I think that scene was included. "Syrio" ended up being just some guy in a tunic who was walking behind the Waif.

Why even stir up interest in the Blackfish if he was just going to go out like that? Bah.

Same with Arya's training. We wasted all that time on that storyline for what? She still doesn't bring anything substantial to the table.

The Cleganes both kicked ass. That was sadly the highlight of this episode for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I think that scene was included. "Syrio" ended up being just some guy in a tunic who was walking behind the Waif.

Why even stir up interest in the Blackfish if he was just going to go out like that? Bah.

Same with Arya's training. We wasted all that time on that storyline for what? She still doesn't bring anything substantial to the table.

The Cleganes both kicked ass. That was sadly the highlight of this episode for me.
                  GoT and their offscreen deaths. Black Fish "died fighting" off screen, the fight wasn't even shown, his death wasn't shown, Arya vs Waif wasn't shown

Comment

• I'm kinda bummed the hound didn't get to gut those deserters.

"Hanging's too quick where's the punishment in that"

"they die"

"we all ****ing die"

lolz
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-13-2016, 02:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      To my knowledge this scene was completely omitted

HBO purposely c#ckteased. I'm tight

I was called a wannabe nerd at tonight's bbq.. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X