• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 4 has leaked in Thailand. See two clips below;

https://video.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.904...cd&oe=5CCF194C

https://video.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.904...79&oe=5CCF16E7

Full episode not available yet.

Comment

• Wasn't as bad. Id go as far as say good episode and best of the season.

But...

Where have I seen the Euron come out of no where and take prisoners act before? How many times can u fall for the same tricks? Then these brilliant strategist left remaining dragons exposed.

Comment

• Shippers dream tho. Brienne and Jamie but didn't last long tho.

Comment

• Gendry has sex with Arya then a few days later he proposes to her.... What a cuck lol

It was sad to watch Missandei get her pretty head chopped off... Rip sexy

Greyworm will go apeshyt on the mountain if the hound doesn't get to him first...

Dany is losing her mind... Instead of approaching this cold headed she acts like a typical woman, all emotional and shyt... She's not built for being a queen, plus she only has one dragon left... 99% she won't survive

Good episode, can't belive we only have 2 more left

Comment

• Good episode, two big deaths, Missandei and another dragon.

Episode 5 and 6 should be full of action.

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Greyworm will go apeshyt on the mountain if the hound doesn't get to him first...
            I think so too, but I predict Greyworm will get killed violently in the hands of The Mountain, while in rage, and it will be up to The Hound to kill him. I wonder if GoT writers will make Greyworm an emotional dumbass last minute and make showboat or something and then get killed off.

Comment

• double post
              Last edited by Death_Adder; 05-06-2019, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• So "woke" twitter is mad that they killed the only black woman on the show?

First they were mad that Walking Dead killed gays, now this?

I swear sjws need to stop watching television, bunch of whiny bitches.
                Last edited by Death_Adder; 05-06-2019, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  So "woke" twitter is made that they killed the only black woman on the show?

People are really mad over this? Lol.... I'm not surprised

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Good episode, two big deaths, Missandei and another dragon.

Episode 5 and 6 should be full of action.

I think so too, but I predict Greyworm will get killed violently in the hands of The Mountain, while in rage, and it will be up to The Hound to kill him. I wonder if GoT writers will make Greyworm an emotional dumbass last minute and make showboat or something and then get killed off.
                    Emilia Clarke said in one of the interviews that episode 5 is 'bigger' than the battle of winterfell.

Can't wait already, it's gonna be lit. Who do you think is going to die?

I'm thinking Cersei, The Mountain, Dany and Varys and now that you've mentioned it probably Greyworm too
                    Last edited by Szef; 05-06-2019, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      So "woke" twitter is mad that they killed the only black woman on the show?

So ridiculous

Comment

Working...
                      X