Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill Yara
    Bring back Stannis

Comment

• Watch this video. Very interesting how much is CGI in GoT, I was surprised at most of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Watch this video. Very interesting how much is CGI in GoT, I was surprised at most of it.

LOL the one from 0:28-0:31 is from an SNL skit.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Whose gonna carry on the Stark name once it's revealed that Jon Snow is rightfully a Targaryen.

Sansa and Arya are "me ladies" who will take on the names of whatever nobles they marry and Bran just turned into a creepy fortune teller who says he relinquished his claims to that of a lord.
          He's also a stark

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            LOL the one from 0:28-0:31 is from an SNL skit.
            Lol yeah I know.

Comment

• Comment

• From Euron Greyjoys instagram

Comment

Whose gonna carry on the Stark name once it's revealed that Jon Snow is rightfully a Targaryen.

Sansa and Arya are "me ladies" who will take on the names of whatever nobles they marry and Bran just turned into a creepy fortune teller who says he relinquished his claims to that of a lord.
                  Sansa and Arya would keep the Stark name due to being Ladys of a great house. Same as Cersei did when she married Rob Baratheon. Their kids however would be their husbands name asuming their husband is from a great house aswell..

Yes, i look to deep into this stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Sansa and Arya would keep the Stark name due to being Ladys of a great house. Same as Cersei did when she married Rob Baratheon. Their kids however would be their husbands name asuming their husband is from a great house aswell..

Yes, i look to deep into this stuff.
                    That's exactly my point, so if their kids take on the husbands name who carries on the Stark name ie the Stark lineage.

Comment

That's exactly my point, so if their kids take on the husbands name who carries on the Stark name ie the Stark lineage.
                      Only if they marry into a great house.

If Sansa marries an Umber (for example) her kids would still be Starks

Comment

Working...
                      X