No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
    There wasn't alot besides that though. **** are what got me hooked on this show. Yea the story is great but ******* are an integral part of what makes the show so special. Next season better have all kinds of *******, dragon *******, white walker *******, more Khaleesi *******, and Yara Greyjoy *******.
    She's just not into you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      She's just not into you.

I wanna see those ******* bouncing around in the face of another girl who also has her ******* out.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        why not Jon Snow and Tyrion just butt**** each other in all of season 7 to make your **** ass happy
        Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
        you're being a whineybitch
        Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
        i though he was trolling but guess not, hes literally the only person ive seen on the internet complain about that episode.. hell the first 20 min alone made it epic

that video was done by a channel called GOT academy, not some one off miscellaneous anonymous hater.

im not the only FAN who feels this way.

this season has been a huge disappointment.

two good episodes and the rest were basically filler episodes.

that's done by Preston Jacobs, one of the best GOT recappers and reviewers on the net. Just go to his channel and watch his GOT videos. he's even worse than me in critiquing the show.

Plenty of people (including fans) feel the same way. Sorry you had to hear different opinions on the internet.

that tends to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

that video was done by a channel called GOT academy, not some one off miscellaneous anonymous hater.

that's done by Preston Jacobs, one of the best GOT recappers and reviewers on the net. Just go to his channel and watch his GOT videos. he's even worse than me in critiquing the show.

Plenty of people (including fans) feel the same way. Sorry you had to hear different opinions on the internet.

that tends to happen.
          but you were complaining about the finale...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

that tends to happen.

i like how youtube channels help you form your opinions

you probably watch the show...have a great time...then you go online to see how you can look like the whiniest **** you can

if it causes you to PMS so much, perhaps you should just watch something else?

go watch your lil Animal Planet show Vikings

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
              but you were complaining about the finale...
              Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i like how youtube channels help you form your opinions

you probably watch the show...have a great time...then you go online to see how you can look like the whiniest **** you can

if it causes you to PMS so much, perhaps you should just watch something else?

go watch your lil Animal Planet show Vikings

overall season was bad.

that much is clear. just showing yall im not alone in this thinking.

Comment

• HBO confirms Jon's parents, just in case some still had doubts.

Comment

• Comment

• Sterling Archer is right in the sense that this season lacked any logic with certain events. But i still enjoy the show i just turn my brain off when watching it. I separate the books and the show.

Comment

• i agree this season is uneven & it's not even the best season overall

but that eps. 9-10 is probably the best back2back episodes in the entire series

if i have to rank the seasons, based on epic visuals & great action scenes:
                      Seasons 4>6>3>2>5>1

based on great writing & dialogue: Seasons 1>3>4>2>6>5

Comment

Working...
                      X