Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arya gonna fly to winterfell to save John snow lol

Comment

• lol all you guys coming up with scenarios where Arya is the Waif and the Waif is Arya....

WRONG!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        lol all you guys coming up with scenarios where Arya is the Waif and the Waif is Arya....

WRONG!

And Syrio Forel showing up, every other forum was certain he and LS would show up.

Last edited by _original_; 06-12-2016, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Loved this episode.. No bastard bowl yet, no clegane bowl thanks to Tommen... Goodness gracious, I'm pumped for next Sunday's episode

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            Loved this episode.. No bastard bowl yet, no clegane bowl thanks to Tommen... Goodness gracious, I'm pumped for next Sunday's episode
            Yeah, this is supposed to be the show's biggest battle thus far, expecting an epic episode.

Comment

• HBO with the fake ass Syrio tease. They ****ing Walking Deaded me

Comment

• That was dishonest

Comment

• I have a bad feeling about next week. Arya was present when Ned was beheaded, she was just outside the building when the Red Wedding happened. Now she wants to go back to Winterfell. Why do I feel like she's going to be arriving right when Sansa or John get killed?

Either way its going to be a crazy episode. I can't wait.

Comment

• Good episode

1 I wonder what Varys secret mission is? I sort of have an idea from reading the books

2 hound was ****ing brutal..

3. I wish dany would have unleashed the dragons on the attackers this episode

4 how the hell did arya recover so quickly after being brutally stabbed in the gut. She should have killed Joaqun.. Also, she looks fat

Comment

• So what we learned is Ayra has Wolverines healing factor.

Comment

Working...
                      X