• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    she's gonna go back to Winterfell with Ned's face
    I can see it

Comment

• Excuse me but she was stabbed in the stomach three or four times and is bleeding profusely. I haven't seen many emergency rooms in Westeros.

By all rights she should bleed to death.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Excuse me but she was stabbed in the stomach three or four times and is bleeding profusely. I haven't seen many emergency rooms in Westeros.

She will run into a man passing threw the town by name of John Rambo. He will teach her how to close her wounds using gun powder, a needle and some sort of thread.

If she sees him, he will come.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Excuse me but she was stabbed in the stomach three or four times and is bleeding profusely. I haven't seen many emergency rooms in Westeros.

Yeah, plot armor doe.

Comment

• I mean, she couldn't whoop her blind, she couldn't whoop her once she got her vision back, she basically should be dead by now. Waif even twisted the damn knife. If Arya comes back and kills ol' girl they better go into detail as to how those punctures stopped bleeding.

If that happens then ok. I don't think I can take anymore of this coming back from death/near death **** much longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              I mean, she couldn't whoop her blind, she couldn't whoop her once she got her vision back, she basically should be dead by now. Waif even twisted the damn knife. If Arya comes back and kills ol' girl they better go into detail as to how those punctures stopped bleeding.

If that happens then ok. I don't think I can take anymore of this coming back from death/near death **** much longer.

they have have Valyran bandaids in Braavos

Comment

• Arya on a boat somewhere....

Comment

• This might work.

Comment

• I think this theory makes more sense.

https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comm..._waif_are_the/

So here are a few things which are interesting about the waif.
                    1. She is only seen by either Jaqen H'ghar or by Arya.
                    2. She has a very incredible back story, much like Mercy or Cat of the Canals.
                    3. She know's what Arya is doing, all the time. She knows when she lies. She can tell where she is.
                    4. She tries to force Arya to leave. She makes her insecure.

So here's my theory, get some tinfoil..

The waif is Arya. Arya is suffering from some sort of bi-polar dissociative identity disorder. A case can be made that when Arya came to the House of Black and White, the water that she drank induced this in her. In a way, The Waif is no one. Her only mission is to kill off Arya, the inner Arya, the one who can never be one of them.

This is why Jaqen H'ghar always wants the Waif to leave the room before he begins talking to Arya. He essentially wants Arya to stop behaving in a dual personality manner. He just wants to talk to Arya. So the Waif leaves. Just when Arya is alone, she appears again.

When the waif asks Jaqen H'ghar, "You PROMISED", it's actually Arya. Arya has finally asked to kill her inner self. Al lot of people have observed that Jaqen H'ghar looks a bit pleased with himself when he permits the Waif.

Comment

• How about that Yara sucking on some ******* and drinking beer.

Now that's a leader.

Comment

Working...
                      X