No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    Littlefynger is gonna **** her over. 20 quint that she doesn't make it to the episode before the last episode in season 7.
    She ain't even **** with Littlefinger though..... He's not really affiliated to her enough for him to **** her over that quick. He'd do it to a Lannister or Bolton more likely then not.

Very specific bet though, props.

He's not gonna off Denyrs that quick though, they had to dip their toes to even get rid of Jon for two episodes. Maybe she won't win, but I doubt she dies a minute before the last episode or so.
    Last edited by Rudyo; 05-03-2016, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
      She ain't even **** with Littlefinger though..... He's not really affiliated to her enough for him to **** her over that quick. He'd do it to a Lannister or Bolton more likely then not.

Very specific bet though, props.
      When she gets to westeros.
      Littlefynger I am expecting that he will return to westeros this season

Littlefynger ****s everyone over

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        When she gets to westeros.
        Littlefynger I am expecting that he will return to westeros this season

Littlefynger ****s everyone over
        He's still in Westeros I believe, she's not but she has no reason to trust her.. Her character might not be the best but I doubt they make her that stupid to fall for Littlefinger. Varys and Tyrion will be with her soon most likely, and they know not to trust Littlefinger. It'd be a bad angle imo.

Comment

• Besides Jon the other theories that got reviled is Euron was the one that killed Balon. Also with Bran people assumed he would just take the 3 eyed crows place, but they mentioned he will not be there forever which i found interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
            He's still in Westeros I believe, she's not but she has no reason to trust her.. Her character might not be the best but I doubt they make her that stupid to fall for Littlefinger. Varys and Tyrion will be with her soon most likely, and they know not to trust Littlefinger. It'd be a bad angle imo.
            Varys and Littlefynger have unknown motives to the viewers. But both know of the motives of each other I believe

Comment

• In case you're lost

Comment

• I think roose bolton getting killed by ramsay was completely out of character for him.

He's always been as cold and calculating as ramsay is brutal and sociopathic. Throughout the series he's been the guy that's smarter than everybody(except littlefinger) and who doesn't make mistakes.

For him to let his guard like that, knowing the situation, who his son is, and also not having any guards or witnesses, makes absolutely zero sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                  I think roose bolton getting killed by ramsay was completely out of character for him.

He's always been as cold and calculating as ramsay is brutal and sociopathic. Throughout the series he's been the guy that's smarter than everybody and who doesn't make mistakes.

For him to let his guard like that, knowing the situation, who his son is, and also not having any guards or witnesses, makes absolutely zero sense.
                  I agree....if Ramsey was YOUR son, would you let him wear a knife behind his back in your presence? This just after calling him a rapid dog (or something like that). He had no security guards?

Surely he knew even vaguely that Ramsey would not take kindly to a legitimate heir. Surely Roose would have had RAMSEY killed and not the other way around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    I agree....if Ramsey was YOUR son, would you let him wear a knife behind his back in your presence? This just after calling him a rapid dog (or something like that). He had no security guards?

Surely he knew even vaguely that Ramsey would not take kindly to a legitimate heir. Surely Roose would have had RAMSEY killed and not the other way around.
                    He knew that as Ramsey killed his step brother who was supposed to be Roose's heir originally (before GoT) before. The problem is that he is reliant on Ramsey now as he had no heir prior to the baby being born (kids die young in the GoT universe routinely) and even still as he is married to Sansa who is the key to the north.

Roose is a calm, calculated type of man we would have thought he had Ramsey under control or at least controlled him enough to not rebel against him.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Damn man your last 5 posts in the thread is saying Danerys is boring. She's not that boring, what do you really have against her
                      Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                      She's boring but she's also a self entitled can't, who proudly speaks of her father the Mad king in a good way. She's boring and annoying at the same time
                      Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      She's a crap leader.

And she's playing the hot woman card....no one would care about her if she was ugly or a dwarf.
                      She's freed entire cities, freed slaves. Keep in mind, she's essentially learning on the job with zero amateur experience and she was forced to turn pro as a pre-teen. She's was like a broke ass, malnourished Pacquiao but with even less experience. However, she's had good counsel and she's learned a great deal. Add to her team Tyrion and Varys, she essentially has "The Dream Team" that OJ Simpson had. It's not a lot different than Jon Snow at all if you think about it. He was dumb/naive and lacked experience. But after everything he's been through and with new team members of Davos and the Red Woman, he's going to be one of the best in the game. That isn't far off from Dany at all. She was young, naive, but with experience shes grown wiser. She is a good leader and the queen of ****ing dragons, which is a pretty big deal.
                      Last edited by ИATAS; 05-04-2016, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X