Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there's always one idiot saying nothing happened after a lot of stuff happened...those people should be watching Spartacus or something.....not an insult, just this type of show is not for them...

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      The king died lol. What are you talking about.

Also you have to remember the setup of the seasons they always climax at episode 8 so there is just building tension and story with some action scenes thrown in until that point. You also have to consider with Joffrey dying in episode 2, a big event in the show, it is only in there as a catalyst for things to come. So I guess be patient is the only thing I can say.

The one thing that bothers me is Daenrys' storyline. We really are not invested with her at all. When they show Westeros there are multiple storylines and characters clashing over each segment, but with her we just have her and there is no danger. The one point that George RR Martin has made his signature (no one is safe) is completely lost on her because as of right now she is just going around sacking random cities that we don't care about and we know she is going to conquer because that whole storyline would be completely pointless if they just killed her off.
      I love Daenrys storyline. Everything she does is badass. Her journey and her conquests are very important to the story. We know it's building to something so it's essential we see how and why.
      Last edited by ИATAS; 04-21-2014, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        I love Daenrys storyline. Everything she does is badass.
        i just wish she goes back doing explicit scenes again..

Comment

• Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
          I'm still waiting for something to happen. I'm tired of watching Game of King's landing. I let it go the first few episodes but this is getting boring
          Nobody gives a **** about the politics in King's landing. I want to see what's going on with the white walkers, with the wildling army, and also what's going on with the greyjoys occupation of the north.
          I disagree.completely. I could not care less about what's happening up north. The zombie storyline is ridiculous, I hope and pray that fat turd guy gets beheaded, Jon Snow is a Dick, the cannibal tribe is lame, an d I compare the black raven guys on the wall to the idiot Jedi knights who got killed by drones ffs.The Starks were pusseez, the greyjoy kid who got castrated was a serious whining wanker. I do like the girl Arya and the Hound.

What I like is the manuvering at Kings Landing, Stannis, Davros and the hot red witch. I am assuming the dragon lady will kick serious ass soon.

BYW I'm not a crazed fan of the show or the books.....I've got issues with the show but I appreciate the production values of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            The king died lol. What are you talking about.

Also you have to remember the setup of the seasons they always climax at episode 8 so there is just building tension and story with some action scenes thrown in until that point. You also have to consider with Joffrey dying in episode 2, a big event in the show, it is only in there as a catalyst for things to come. So I guess be patient is the only thing I can say.

The one thing that bothers me is Daenrys' storyline. We really are not invested with her at all. When they show Westeros there are multiple storylines and characters clashing over each segment, but with her we just have her and there is no danger. The one point that George RR Martin has made his signature (no one is safe) is completely lost on her because as of right now she is just going around sacking random cities that we don't care about and we know she is going to conquer because that whole storyline would be completely pointless if they just killed her off.
            Yeah the king died but what has happened? Nobody has made any moves on the throne. I never gave a **** about Joffrey so him dying meant nothing to me. I'm still waiting for some action. EIther from the white walker or wildlings or somebody.

But at least Daenarys looks like her story arc is finally going somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
              i just wish she goes back doing explicit scenes again..
              There was one part in the book when her assistant chick, for lack of a better word lol, well she ate her out because she said Daenrys needed to be pleasured. Man, I hope they do that scene at some point!

Comment

Yeah the king died but what has happened? Nobody has made any moves on the throne. I never gave a **** about Joffrey so him dying meant nothing to me. I'm still waiting for some action. EIther from the white walker or wildlings or somebody.

But at least Daenarys looks like her story arc is finally going somewhere.
                Lol there is so much happening. The wildings just killed off an entire village.

Comment

Lol there is so much happening. The wildings just killed off an entire village.
                  I'm looking at the big picture, and the power players.

There's an army of 100,000 Wildlings, A plague of nearly invincible white walkers with the longest winter coming, and A Queen of Slaves with 3 dragons. That's what I mean when I say I'm waiting for something to happen.

Comment

I'm looking at the big picture, and the power players.

There's an army of 100,000 Wildlings, A plague of nearly invincible white walkers with the longest winter coming, and A Queen of Slaves with 3 dragons. That's what I mean when I say I'm waiting for something to happen.
                    That's all building. If they rush it they'll be already caught up with the books and the series would be over.

Comment

There was one part in the book when her assistant chick, for lack of a better word lol, well she ate her out because she said Daenrys needed to be pleasured. Man, I hope they do that scene at some point!
                      that would be cool. i would gladly play as double for free and i would be the one paying for my accommodation..

Comment

Working...
                      X